The QUICK question thread.....

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Should I?
Ordered Thursday, expected delivery date was late Jan/early Feb.
Just got a message, has been shipped, cleared customs (in Germany). Expected delivery date this coming Friday!!:p.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Ordered Thursday, expected delivery date was late Jan/early Feb.
Just got a message, has been shipped, cleared customs (in Germany). Expected delivery date this coming Friday!!:p.
Pretty racey spec on that. Should be a quick bike!

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
Pretty racey spec on that. Should be a quick bike!
Miss having a hardtail. In the last year my kids have acquired my 2 hardtails.
This bike appealed with the sram drivetrain as I have a spare XX eagle 12 speed groupset for later on down the track.
Have some xtr brakes that will most likely go on. Wait and see how the levels perform.

SlowManiac

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Looking at a fork for a kids bike. Head tube is listed as 88mm. Fork has steerer cut to 160mm.
Is that enough? A tight fit or easy?
I am a mechanical gumby...

moorey

call me Mia
Looking at a fork for a kids bike. Head tube is listed as 88mm. Fork has steerer cut to 160mm.
Is that enough? A tight fit or easy?
I am a mechanical gumby...
Comes down to headset and stem. If you have external cups too and bottom t it at are around 10mm each, no silly tall dust cap, and a pretty standard 40mm stack stem, you should be fine.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It seems I have misplaced the barrel adjuster for my GX shifter. The SRAM website shows that they sell a replacement one for the XO1/XX1, but not for the GX. IS the XO1 likley to fit anyway?

moorey

call me Mia
Is there any bike company NOT using the cross design now? I know Loose Riders have for a while, also DHaRCO, but bought Nukeproof and Leatt shirts the other day,,.both also had it.