Little Things You Love

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
Oh look! Those grips you rave about but seemingly would never actually use.
Ribbed for your pleasure.

To be honest I think I might prefer the ourys to these anyway. But will run them a while longer. A thumb injury has meant I haven't given them a proper spanking yet.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Ribbed for your pleasure.

To be honest I think I might prefer the ourys to these anyway. But will run them a while longer. A thumb injury has meant I haven't given them a proper spanking yet.
You might need to work on that spanking technique if it is injuring your thumb.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Holidays! Both works shut down for the next couple of weeks. Not getting paid is going to suck, omicron and whatever is next are a real kill joy, and I hate summer, but it's nice to not have to work for a bit. Hopefully the weather cools down and I can get a few rides in. I'm well due.

Jpez

Down on the left!
So I’m not usually a fan of humans. Mostly we suck but I’m happy to be proven wrong and today I was.
Some good friends of ours have been ‘pinged’ for being a close contact of someone with Covid. New rules because of Omicron say they need to isolate for 7 days which brings them up to Sunday. They have a 5 year old and that means he misses out on Xmas with the extended family and all the good stuff that comes with it that kids love. A friend put the call out on the local Facebook page seeing if someone could swing by dressed as santa to cheer for kid up.
Well boy did they get a response! The local fire department responded and said they will do a drive by with the truck with sirens and lights and squirt some water at the house today at lunchtime and a local dad up the road that has a Santa suit is going to come and grab all the pressies tonight and and chuck them in a sack and rock up as Santa first thing in the morning! They’ll all still need to be distanced of course but how good is that?
Damn near brought a tear to my eye when I heard about it.

safreek

Are fire roads even classed as XC these days?
Went one even slacker run than normal, took the Astrix down the Toowoomba range today.
Bit disappointed that I wasn't faster, don't think the minions helped. And I'm sure they removed a lot of the steepness when they replaced the road. Still 70kmh so as fast as it's ever gone. Next time I will use slicks.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Went one even slacker run than normal, took the Astrix down the Toowoomba range today.
Bit disappointed that I wasn't faster, don't think the minions helped. And I'm sure they removed a lot of the steepness when they replaced the road. Still 70kmh so as fast as it's ever gone. Next time I will use slicks.
View attachment 384267
Very good effort, but you have to be careful using TOGs or doing super tucks in races, UCI banned it