COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

dazz

Downhill Dazz
So 2 of my youngest brothers kids have the 'vid. One of em brought it home from school. He's the one that smokes, and suffers from un-diagnosed chronic illness (limes or something like that). 4 days in and he's not showing symptoms yet, I can't see how he's not going to get it.

Antivaxer and reckons he'll go the Ivermectin route if he gets really crook, stuffed if I know where he thinks he's going to get it. Not that I think it'll make a scrap of difference. At least he has a decent sized oxy bottle in the shed if he really gets in the shit.

Fingers crossed it doesn't kill him.
Update time...

So I think his whole family caught it except for the eldest daughter who was fully vaxxed. They got lucky and all had relatively mild symptoms, and are now over the worst of it. Now I'm glad they are OK, but part of me wanted them to cop it bad enough to make them rethink their stance on the vaccine. I'm concerned that the mild cases they were dealt will just reinforce their views... :(

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Fuck me! Pretty sure this crowd are keen on the ok dumb to live prize. Seems nobody can wear a mask properly or has any idea what 1.5m looks like. Just has a fuckwit squeeze in between me and the people behind me who were not quite 1.5m back. Harsh words were said and I now have some space. So many dick noses in this line. Glad it's all outdoors.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Fuck me! Pretty sure this crowd are keen on the ok dumb to live prize. Seems nobody can wear a mask properly or has any idea what 1.5m looks like. Just has a fuckwit squeeze in between me and the people behind me who were not quite 1.5m back. Harsh words were said and I now have some space. So many dick noses in this line. Glad it's all outdoors.
Time to feign a coughing fit while you explain you had a COVID positive case there yesterday.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Yikes! Stay safe @pink poodle

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-12...d-become-highest-transmission-event/100697836

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Time to feign a coughing fit while you explain you had a COVID positive case there yesterday.
I currently sound like I spent the weekend sucking Tom Waits off, so the polite "how bout you back the fuck up and go to the end of the line..." Was pretty effective. Arsehole played the "oh I didn't notice" bullshit people try on in those situations as he shuffled away. So I switched to internal dialogue - what else are these other people standing around for dick nose? This abandoned carpark containing only a drive through covid testing clinic doesn't really look like a fun place to chill. People get me a bit grrrrrrrr nasty dog some times!

One annoying thing with this test - the company conducting it have a "do you consent..." Box that you have to accept to register for the test. No worries it's how they plan to notify me of my test results (sign says same day, I doubt that) but also they want to contact me about other things. That really should be 2 seperate boxes. Afterall they did have a seperate box for whether or not I wanted to be kept up to date with info on Sydney.

Speaking of being a jerk, time for some music now I'm home. The neighbours are going to hate this after their Sunday morning efforts. Might ease them into the lockdown spirit with some Zappa.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
I realise you just swapped a couple of numbers for security. However it is now maxxed out. Pay something off it for fucks sake.
PM me for the defence force credit card deets.

Worlds best debt collectors though. Don’t hide in a field dressed as a Afghani teenage boy……

No shit. Defence runs credit cards for EVERYTHING. They will pay 400k on a credit card and pick up the merchant fee. Pre approval system though, they pre approve the merchant and expenditure before hand. Bang the card details into Amazon and it won’t process, and you’re getting fitted up for that jump suit by noon next day at the latest.