Newly Released Bikes General

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I signed up for notification on when the Spectral will arrive in 2022.
$3,900 for the AL5 with Deore and Fox Rhythm fork is a decent start to morph into a bike I really want down the track

moorey

call me Mia
I signed up for notification on when the Spectral will arrive in 2022.
$3,900 for the AL5 with Deore and Fox Rhythm fork is a decent start to morph into a bike I really want down the track
Base modes are almost worth it for frame alone. There’s little I’d keep, but a solid base for sure.

moorey

call me Mia
That's the beauty of it.
It is a working bike while I slowly chip away at upgrades to get it where I want.

Although I still want a steel dually first, just a good backup
I’m ready to jump on any solid 27.5 140/150 alloy frame at this point. I thought the scout was the last I’d see in new models. Feeling a little more optimistic about the world right now….

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Given the uncertainty of my Scout frame ever arriving, I can’t deny that an alloy 27.5 spectral is a pretty interesting back up option.
I put myself on the email list for notification when this bike becomes available. But over the last 3 days I have received 2 emails to tell me it's not available yet but would I like a carbon version. I started warming to it as my other choices don't look like turning up soon. Shame I can't buy just a frame.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yep, complete bikes only shits me up the wall. I don't want to have to pay the premium for a complete bike, to then have to try and recoup costs from selling off all the shit I didn't want that the manufacturer spec'd in the first place.

Manufacturers: "Ooooooh, supply shortages are hard - we can't build or supply complete bikes."
Customers: "Can I just buy a frame from the stock you have then?"
Manufacturers: "No".
Customers:

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Yep, complete bikes only shits me up the wall. I don't want to have to pay the premium for a complete bike, to then have to try and recoup costs from selling off all the shit I didn't want from the manufacturer's spec in the first place.

Manufacturers: "Ooooooh, supply shortages are hard - we can't build or supply complete bikes."
Customers: "Can I just buy a frame from the stock you have then?"
Manufacturers: "No".
Customers:
Yeah, now should be the prime time for manufacturers to offer us the frame only options. Also, I don't remember Guy Pearce in Rambo!