Plastic bags, climate change, renewable energy,

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Yeah, its been great! Even funnier is all the idiots bleating about their "freedoms" and whatnot... Bloody americans...

I pulled up next to a Toyota 86 the other day riding home and told the owner his exhaust was toxic as hell. Asked him if it was a decat and he confirmed. Told him it sounded like shit but more importantly was stinky as hell - put the cat back on and tell your tuner he is clueless its running waaaaaaay rich.
buying an 86....
spending money on tuning an 86 ....
thinking you're cool inside a tuned 86....

cant think of anothe rcar that has looked so cool but has been so shit

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yeah, its been great! Even funnier is all the idiots bleating about their "freedoms" and whatnot... Bloody americans...

I pulled up next to a Toyota 86 the other day riding home and told the owner his exhaust was toxic as hell. Asked him if it was a decat and he confirmed. Told him it sounded like shit but more importantly was stinky as hell - put the cat back on and tell your tuner he is clueless its running waaaaaaay rich.
You can certainly notice the stench when you follow them on a bike, I would have thanked him for the possible future lung cancer.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
buying an 86....
spending money on tuning an 86 ....
thinking you're cool inside a tuned 86....

cant think of anothe rcar that has looked so cool but has been so shit
Im still planning on buying an 86 one day when they get really cheap. And leaving it rock stock standard :)

Although by then the only cheap ones will be the stuffed up ones and original unmolested examples won’t be cheap…

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Im still planning on buying an 86 one day when they get really cheap. And leaving it rock stock standard :)

Although by then the only cheap ones will be the stuffed up ones and original unmolested examples won’t be cheap…
why though? the stock car is pitifully underpowered, tuning potential is poor. just seems like bad investment overall. Maybe an engine swap and it could be interesting?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
why though? the stock car is pitifully underpowered, tuning potential is poor. just seems like bad investment overall. Maybe an engine swap and it could be interesting?

View attachment 383519
I sorta like it for its original intent/vision etc - all about balance/handling/feedback. I've not spent a massive amount of time in them, but the ones ive driven i really liked for being just an honest simple fun little thing. They dont need big power. I loved my little 900cc Clio too - it was riot to wring the tits off it.

Having said that, if power were to become a problem then an LS is clearly the only way to go :)

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I sorta like it for its original intent/vision etc - all about balance/handling/feedback. I've not spent a massive amount of time in them, but the ones ive driven i really liked for being just an honest simple fun little thing. They dont need big power. I loved my little 900cc Clio too - it was riot to wring the tits off it.

Having said that, if power were to become a problem then an LS is clearly the only way to go :)
I'm dreaming of a second hand c8 when there's a few in the market here in about a decade

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Not to mention this one:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Watched "Burning" on amazon. Doco on climate change and Australian bushfires. Nothing overly new, but an interesting watch none the less. Trigger warning - while they do t focus on the animal devestation, it is touched on and it's scenes on it are pretty distressing.

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Seems wild to me that it's possible to declare a felled coupe "remediated" within 3y.
It's taken us longer than that to remediate our lawn after the drought.

But yeah...even the mining industry these days doesn't get that sort of remediation deal though they'd love to...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It's taken us longer than that to remediate our lawn after the drought.

But yeah...even the mining industry these days doesn't get that sort of remediation deal though they'd love to...
How's the mouse situation? News and talk of the great plague just died off...is it over? Or did the news cycle just move on?