The discount code thread

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Hibike extra 10% off all sale items (expires on the 14th):
AG390/CAL8-BC93-RTQ4

$160 for one side of Hope E4's in Black is pretty good

V4 in Purple for a little bit more
Tempting but Hope have been teasing the new Tech 4. Hmm.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It pains me to say it, but you bet I just used that damn black friday code. I'm going to need new XT brakes for my replacement bike eventually, so why not make sure I get them at a sale?

Minlak

custom titis
It pains me to say it, but you bet I just used that damn black friday code. I'm going to need new XT brakes for my replacement bike eventually, so why not make sure I get them at a sale?
Yeah but once what about it is "Black Friday" - it's the same 15% that randomly shows up through out the year and a little more often towards Christmas - oh look 1 month from Christmas and get some "Black Friday" cred - You should feel dirty but not for using this code!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Some discounted Shimano parts coming soon I reckon...

Parts for more than 10,000 bikes have been stolen in a dramatic, targeted theft in Germany.

The Shimano e-bike parts were en-route from a distribution hub to a facility owned by Czech manufacturer
Breathes sigh of relief

Luckily it's nothing important!

DougalStrachan

Likes Dirt
Imaging the panning going into this - as we know anything to to with e-bikes needs it's own specifications - they'd need e-bike rated bag trollies, e-bike rated gloves, e-bike rated hamburglar masks and e-bike rated trucks! That's dedication!!!