What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I missed out on Stromlo shuttles last week with the in-laws down but Dave went, and ate shit off the big drop on Trebuchet. He's a bit bruised up and knee might be cooked, he's booked for an MRI :(

Here's his new cutaway saddle, now we can all see how modern saddles are made:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That's an interesting aero stream line approach to the rail design. Prior to catastrophe did dave find this helped him increase crusing speeds and air time?

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
The toddler has officially progressed to riding up front on the Dolittle seat. He was heckling me with "faster" (up hills) and "yeeaaaaahhhh" (down hills).
Then when we got home he was trying to do bunny hops on his balance bike. He's already a better rider than me!

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

Brought some high pivot goodness to Red Hill.

It's like riding with all cheat modes on. Only downside was after I finished realising that maybe 10% of the stupidity I'd been experiencing for the previous few hours was down to me. It was all bike, with sack of spuds "piloting".

These things are f***ing terrifying. In a good way.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
That's an interesting aero stream line approach to the rail design. Prior to catastrophe did dave find this helped him increase crusing speeds and air time?
I believe the opposite was happening, the crash was a result of decreased airtime most likely caused by the saddle not being a pancake. It's a shame the rail is broken as fitting it now in pancake mode with extra rear sag would surely improve cruising speeds. You'd want to get off it so badly you'd just ride fast.

ausdb

Being who he is
I rode a bike yesterday which for me is pretty good. It was hotter than it has been in ages in Perth (36.6°C) but after it had cooled off a little in the afternoon rode to the Dianella BMX facility with my son and met one of his schoolmates and dad there for a session. We had the skills track and pump track to ourselves for about an hour and half before it filled up with out of control little kids on bikes and scooters.
Today I'm feeling very unfit