COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
travel bubbles might not last long...

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Today is the first day of the pandemic where I have felt wearing a mask can just fuck right off! I'm working outdoors undercover and the humidity is apparently about 83%. I haven't stopped sweating all day, it's the sort of weather I hate most. Anyway it feels like I am trying to breathe through a wet sock. The feeling is absolutely horrid and getting a breath on is not very effective.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
We'll laugh for you.

There is a bloke I know and he's very antivax, I have said to him numerous times, I got the Vax to protect myself, nothing else.

If you can take a look at yourself and say, I'm fit, I'm sure I have no underlying health problems and I'm young then take your chances.

I have pointed out his sedentary lifestyle, severely overweight and in his 50's. I have told him this numerous times and also told him it was nice knowing him.

He's still laughing at me :)

moorey

call me Mia
We'll laugh for you.

There is a bloke I know and he's very antivax, I have said to him numerous times, I got the Vax to protect myself, nothing else.

If you can take a look at yourself and say, I'm fit, I'm sure I have no underlying health problems and I'm young then take your chances.

I have pointed out his sedentary lifestyle, severely overweight and in his 50's. I have told him this numerous times and also told him it was nice knowing him.

Remember old mate Hot Chocolate cafe owner I boycotted at the start of the outbreak when he got fake mask exemptions for ALL his staff, and actively discouraged people from wearing masks in his shop, despite his 70+ you father undergoing chemo working there?
A mate went past a few weeks ago after hours...they had the blinds down and door locked, but were doing a loud anti-vax/lockdown chant with what sounded like dozens of customers in there.
So brave....so so brave.

Oh, and he got raided the other day for breaching covid requirements. Haven't heard any fallout though.

I also had a giggle last night when I was doing a check in at local supermarket, when a maskless tradie roughly pushed past me and said loudly. 'fucking sheep!'. My hero :p

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
We'll laugh for you.

When he's in hospital, give him a ring to rub it in