Project Car / Motorbike thread. Let's see 'em.

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Finally fixed and redesigned rear bar after 5 years, added a kayhan audio ICC unit. New bonnet, tinkering with colour layouts on old skirts before the whole thing gets a sunset pearl respray. New head studs arrived, oil pump gears to come before the new turbo,new exhaust and new tailshaft gets installed.

Attachments

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Sorry, that reads a bit nasty, wasn't meant to be. Met another person with a Guilietta tonight. He seemed normal.
Haha, all good. If I had kids to sell I’d have something better :)

Although I should probably wonder how good a judge of character you are if an Alfa owner seemed normal…

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Haha, all good. If I had kids to sell I’d have something better :)

Although I should probably wonder how good a judge of character you are if an Alfa owner seemed normal…
I was taking photos for a band last night. The keyboard player has the Guilietta. He was great value. As a LTIL and, as someone who singing could start the decline of the human race, the vocalist singing to the world as we wandered Southbank taking pics was amazing. Such a great voice.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Finally fixed and redesigned rear bar after 5 years, added a kayhan audio ICC unit. New bonnet, tinkering with colour layouts on old skirts before the whole thing gets a sunset pearl respray. New head studs arrived, oil pump gears to come before the new turbo,new exhaust and new tailshaft gets installed.
New head studs and then 45psi here we come?

Haakon

Keeps on digging
I was taking photos for a band last night. The keyboard player has the Guilietta. He was great value. As a LTIL and, as someone who singing could start the decline of the human race, the vocalist singing to the world as we wandered Southbank taking pics was amazing. Such a great voice.
Sounds like a fun night out. I’m always envious of people with any musical talent…

link1896

Mr Greenfield
haha already @ 19PSI @ 407rkw on 98, no e85 here. it's pretty maxxed with the 1000cc injectors and surge tank setup as only single pump, hopefully the 6762 just helps reduce the spool timeframe compared to the MTA750.
Mates priced up a balls to wall Barra build. No change from 30 large ones, but oh baby silly silly numbers, like 1800hp. One of them is a defence hardware cnc wizz, they would still be outside their comfort zone with big dollars on the line.

No agreement on what to put it in. I suggested a 1968 F100.

MasterOfReality

After forever
Mates priced up a balls to wall Barra build. No change from 30 large ones, but oh baby silly silly numbers, like 1800hp. One of them is a defence hardware cnc wizz, they would still be outside their comfort zone with big dollars on the line.

Was that with upgraded everything else in the drivetrain?

I remember a 30k ballpark for a 600 hp holden 383 stroker build, with geabox, diff and brakes!

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere

Can get a full billet block now as of this week. And cheap, effective power with spares galore around. I'd love to put a Barra in 35/40 pickup. Fun times would be had.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Was that with upgraded everything else in the drivetrain?

I remember a 30k ballpark for a 600 hp holden 383 stroker build, with geabox, diff and brakes!
Hehe, no.. This was just long engine parts with them machining and assembling. They have the skills to fab up the rest. The prices for big Garrett turbos are eye watering

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Yet to get plugs out. That’s another hours fun.

Oh so typical subaru in every way. Turns over on a 600mm breaker bar with plugs in way too easy. Onto leak down testing.