Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
Hmmmm, a possibility I hadn't considered. Been the bane of my existence since new. Doesn't rule it out though.
I don’t QR much any more, but I’d never have that happen. Not something funky with the dropouts being chewed, or a shitty skewer that moves when you try to do up the cam? Something seems off.

moorey

call me Mia
Yes, but the only other 27.5 disc wheels I own are on The Little Sender's new bike that's still in it's box. I'd be dead if that was revealed before his birthday.
I posted off a freebie yesterday, but that was 15mm. I do have a qr 27.5 you can have for post (under $20) but it's pretty basic and CL

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I posted off a freebie yesterday, but that was 15mm. I do have a qr 27.5 you can have for post (under $20) but it's pretty basic and CL
Thank you and much appreciated, but I've put up with it this long. I've told him to avoid taking the wheel out, laying down it fit's in the back of the Colorado. It's piss easy to pull apart, I do it for play money every week.

moorey

call me Mia
Thank you and much appreciated, but I've put up with it this long. I've told him to avoid taking the wheel out, laying down it fit's in the back of the Colorado. It's piss easy to pull apart, I do it for play money every week.
Offer open if you just want it as a spare. If you knew it's pedigree, you'd offer $100's for it....
But wait, there's more! I'll chuck in a rotor...

Last edited:

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Grabbed some sendy brand baggy shorts from pushies in their recent sale...

Not so fucking baggy. Waist is loose in usual size. Legs...I thought these were made for mountain bikers? My legs take up so much space in there I have nowhere to store my dick and balls! Not sure I'll be ble to wear these ones in public.

Quality seems good.
Are you worried someone might guess your religion?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Change it, even for one ride, if the axle fails he could get badly injured. You are relying on tension in a bit of 4mm dia steel to hold the axle together so it can absorb radial forces. Don't do this.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Change it, even for one ride, if the axle fails he could get badly injured. You are relying on tension in a bit of 4mm dia steel to hold the axle together so it can absorb radial forces. Don't do this.
He won't be back on it before the weekend, but tis good advice

cammas

Seamstress
I ordered some bike stuff from Perth on the weekend, it was the only place that stocks it. Get an email from the bike shop saying it’s posted then that afternoon I get an email from Australia Post saying it’s been delivered. Now I know they have done some upgrades recently but somehow I don’t think they’re that good to get to Victoria in 6 hours. So they asked feedback on the delivery, well they got it, now I’ve to find out where my parcel is.