where are all the DH bikes gone ?

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Lol at people trying to flog off 10-15 year old DH rigs for what they were retail at time of production...

No-one wants to pay $4K for your 2010 model bike.. numpty's

Jambo

Likes Dirt
I've got a trip to thredbo booked but im in search of a ride, was expecting to just rock up to the lbs this month and grab a dually with 150mm travel boy was I wrong.. What are you boys riding at the ski fields these days?

Mattyp

Cows go boing
I've got a trip to thredbo booked but im in search of a ride, was expecting to just rock up to the lbs this month and grab a dually with 150mm travel boy was I wrong.. What are you boys riding at the ski fields these days?
I'm pretty sure they hire bikes up there.

jrewing

Eats Squid
hire a bike there. Honestly ride a DH bike if you are there a few days. As its capable on any trail and will save your hands for extended runs. Better to overbike there if you plan to ride the DH track. Just let some air out of the 40psi the shop sets for the tyres

moorey

call me Mia
hire a bike there. Honestly ride a DH bike if you are there a few days. As its capable on any trail and will save your hands for extended runs. Better to overbike there if you plan to ride the DH track. Just let some air out of the 40psi the shop sets for the tyres
But tubes…

I’d ADD 40 more.