The QUICK question thread.....

Lucaw

Next in line
What frame is this? I know it’s a Santa Cruz of some description due to having a Santa Cruz vpp Sticker. It has both disc and rim brake mounts.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
If it is v and disc it'd be a late nineties, early noughties wouldn't it? The dropouts look too beefy for a Superlight, IMO. Though it's hard to tell as they aren't shown in entirety.

Last edited:

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
If it is v and disc it'd be a late nineties, early noughties wouldn't it? The dropouts look too beefy for a Superlight, IMO. Though it's hard to tell as they aren't shown in entirety.
Yeah dunno. Don’t recognise the brace between the stays.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
New job allows WFH but I have too buy my own monitors keyboard etc? Laptop is supplied. Is the norm? Friends workplaces supply equipment.

Only my first week and worked from home today as no one in the office. so mad dash to Officeworks to get a monitor as need secondary screen.

Guess I can claim it on tax?
Yep claim on tax.

Some businesses are less tight on what they supply, other just give bare minimum.

My old job was a matter of just ask for what you need and it would be couriered over inside of a day. Some people had desks and office chairs delivered.

New work place not so much.