Little Things You Hate

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Ahhhhh! There is more than meets the eye.

LTIH: ringing insurance providers. I was too tired to do it at 4am, so am now in the endless cycle of please hold. Please hold. Thank you for holding. I am important...
Can you lodge online? Buggar calling.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Online car auction houses can eat a bag of dicks

JFK. Won an auction for a 2009 Subaru Tribeca in the salvage auction line via online. Mild hail damage, not on the written off register. 222,xxx km. EZ36 engine. Tow bar. Roof racks.

I had the winning bid at $2475. Then I get an email telling me it didn’t meet the reserve. No fucking where was it disclosed there is a reserve during the auction.

Seller has the right of return.

NOT FUCKING HAPPY JAN!!!!

shiny

Mechanics and tyres! Wife’s car serviced, you need two new tyres. Ok, I am at work and will need to think it over. Get home and check tyres, I can jam a finger in the tread and the ones they were concerned about are above minimum wear mark. Will still get lots of life out of them.

Had this happen several times over the years. Ok if they are past the wear mark and looking slick but not these. Must be an upsell thing.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Mechanics and tyres! Wife’s car serviced, you need two new tyres. Ok, I am at work and will need to think it over. Get home and check tyres, I can jam a finger in the tread and the ones they were concerned about are above minimum wear mark. Will still get lots of life out of them.

Had this happen several times over the years. Ok if they are past the wear mark and looking slick but not these. Must be an upsell thing.
Maybe ask them why, they might have a small lump in the tyre or some other defect. I used to see cars with wire hanging out of the tyre, and the husband would turn up in a car with the latest mag wheels and say, "Oh, it's just the wife's car, she only takes the kids to school in it". :(

shiny

Maybe ask them why, they might have a small lump in the tyre or some other defect. I used to see cars with wire hanging out of the tyre, and the husband would turn up in a car with the latest mag wheels and say, "Oh, it's just the wife's car, she only takes the kids to school in it". :(
He is emailing through a detailed report. On the phone mentioned they were at minimum and would need replacing. Look a ok to me.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Grabbed some sendy brand baggy shorts from pushies in their recent sale...

Not so fucking baggy. Waist is loose in usual size. Legs...I thought these were made for mountain bikers? My legs take up so much space in there I have nowhere to store my dick and balls! Not sure I'll be ble to wear these ones in public.

Quality seems good.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Grabbed some sendy brand baggy shorts from pushies in their recent sale...

Not so fucking baggy. Waist is loose in usual size. Legs...I thought these were made for mountain bikers? My legs take up so much space in there I have nowhere to store my dick and balls! Not sure I'll be ble to wear these ones in public.

Quality seems good.
Fix the blue balls and then try again.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
No-one is compelled to watch FJ's videos
OTOH,
#Bruz was hard to tune out if you were in NSW, and allegedly a corrupt criminal piece of shit.
I’m not in NSW though. Fucked if want to watch a guy who turns my stomach bang on about a guy I DGAF about.
Of course I’m not compelled to watch, but he’s hard to avoid unfortunately.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’m not in NSW though. Fucked if want to watch a guy who turns my stomach bang on about a guy I DGAF about.
Of course I’m not compelled to watch, but he’s hard to avoid unfortunately.
He is? I don't think so. I watch his short videos sporadically and just scroll past the long ones. He becomes intolerable after a few minutes. You tube must hate him though because he rarely pops up in my "you should check this out!" Feed.

Minlak

custom titis

I don't know specifics in your case and am not saying this directed at you just in general (I am not defensive you take that back!) - One of the considerations we used to take in with servicing is that we will not see most cars again for 10000 - 15000kms - will the Brakes / Tyres etc last until we see that car again - You of course have the option of informing the customer to keep on eye on blah but the majority never do. it is also a money opportunity for he mechanics as well of course justified by "it won't last until next service"

shiny

I don't know specifics in your case and am not saying this directed at you just in general (I am not defensive you take that back!) - One of the considerations we used to take in with servicing is that we will not see most cars again for 10000 - 15000kms - will the Brakes / Tyres etc last until we see that car again - You of course have the option of informing the customer to keep on eye on blah but the majority never do. it is also a money opportunity for he mechanics as well of course justified by "it won't last until next service"
Totally. I used to service all my cars myself and still do things like brakes and other items to save money where I can. Certainly not my sanity. Finding time now with a young family is not easy.

I like to have a list of things that need doing and then I work out the priorities from them. I guess I am exception not the norm.

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Stock shortages - when will this end? I want a760mm wide flat ENVE handlebar and a Pike Ultimate but don't know if they will ever come back into stock