What does your day look like?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Put the water tanks under the trailer now that all the bracketry is complete and painted. Glued rubber onto the straps and trailer frame to protect the tank. Bloody things fought me all the way. Then test filled the tanks and one outlet fitting leaks. I used a potable sealant and it must have gone off before I put the hoses on, no doubt twisted the fitting making those line up. Bugger. Dropped the tanks and took the guards off and redid the fittings. Test fill tomorrow and then if it is ok on with the guards.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
A bit like this :) had to shave the poor redBorder Collie boy, his owners couldn't seem to fathom how letting him swim in a chlorinated pool daily without brushing him or bathing him for a year could possibly lead to matting so severe that he cried when i shaved his bum and tail...

Attachments

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
A bit like this :) had to shave the poor redBorder Collie boy, his owners couldn't seem to fathom how letting him swim in a chlorinated pool daily without brushing him or bathing him for a year could possibly lead to matting so severe that he cried when i shaved his bum and tail...
To be honest, I wouldn't have thought it would make it matt like that, but I also would have noticed before a year went by.

We had a Groodle that was known as the sheep because of how nasty her coat would get if we left it too long.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Last known job required before a camping trip is to make some slide on supports for the hot water heater. Couple of bits of 3t Ali in a Z. Too close to bend in my press, ah it is a standard size. Go to buy it, how much do you need, 400 or 500mm. Sorry sold in 8m lengths. Shit. Grabbed some 25 box. Now I need to cut the corner off... how??? Idiot. There is a mill in the shed. Sometimes I scare myself with how dumb I can be.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
To be honest, I wouldn't have thought it would make it matt like that, but I also would have noticed before a year went by.

We had a Groodle that was known as the sheep because of how nasty her coat would get if we left it too long.
Border Collies matt around the bum and tail if their undercoat isn't brushed out, and of course they hate their bum being touched so some owners just don't bother, unfortunately.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Border Collies matt around the bum and tail if their undercoat isn't brushed out, and of course they hate their bum being touched so some owners just don't bother, unfortunately.
I hear you can train them to accept it...with enough persistence and reward. I have also heard that a lot of dogs like tacos.