Got any stock ? Looking for a component ? Its in stock !

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Anyone know where I’ll find a silver pike ultimate 29” 150mm 42 offset fork?
I spoke to someone last week who told me they had to order a Pike Ultimate from Competitive Cyclist to get to ride their new bike, didnt give it much thought.

Unsure if Competitive Cyclist sends RS to Australia but just had a look and they have the Silver 150mm... looks like they may send here as it lets me go right through to payment :oops:

$1066usd so $1450au plus customs/import.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I spoke to someone last week who told me they had to order a Pike Ultimate from Competitive Cyclist to get to ride their new bike, didnt give it much thought.

Unsure if Competitive Cyclist sends RS to Australia but just had a look and they have the Silver 150mm... looks like they may send here as it lets me go right through to payment :oops:

$1066usd so $1450au plus customs/import.

I had a look at those but when I get to PayPal they don’t give you the final to pay. They don’t give import charges.
I went to buy one from back country through eBay but they wanted $316 for import charges. That put them at $1780 I think.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I had a look at those but when I get to PayPal they don’t give you the final to pay. They don’t give import charges.
I went to buy one from back country through eBay but they wanted $316 for import charges. That put them at $1780 I think.
Not sure what they paid, even if they had direct ship or a reship address. We were just having a whinge about lack of parts and they mentioned it.

Scotty675

Cable thief
I got impatient and have bought a silver 51offset from pushys but if I can get a 42offset at a reasonable pice I will. Because I like even numbers

SlowManiac

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pushy have just had some YT bikes arrive. There is no Core 2 Jeffsy left in medium because I just bought the last one :D
Was looking for a Primus 26 for my nipper. Been literally looking at the website almost every day for 6 months. In stock notification arrived while I was under general anaesthetic and it sold out (I called them while still wonky!)
So I bought myself one instead!

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Has One Up increased prices? I swear when I added a stock notification the bar was $165.

https://int.oneupcomponents.com/collections/handlebars/products/carbon-bar?variant=22589154590801
All I see is sold out. These are from the two I bought last year though for reference.

Top is LordGun (~$210 total delivered), bottom is MTB Direct ($225 delivered)

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
All I see is sold out. These are from the two I bought last year though for reference.

Top is LordGun (~$210 total delivered), bottom is MTB Direct ($225 delivered)
View attachment 385240

View attachment 385241

Sorry, price is now $185US so $257AU. Lord Gun same price as MTBD. I bought local. Thanks for the reply. Dang price increases.