All my Aliexpress MTB purchases reviewed.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click

moorey

call me Mia

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
What have your delivery times been like with Ali lately everyone? @Flow-Rider was that one above standard Ali shipping or an expedited method? Looking at a faux-Garbaruk ULT cassette and some other small bits but is 4 weeks cutting it too fine?

moorey

call me Mia
What have your delivery times been like with Ali lately everyone? @Flow-Rider was that one above standard Ali shipping or an expedited method? Looking at a faux-Garbaruk ULT cassette and some other small bits but is 4 weeks cutting it too fine?
From the 100 store, or whatever it is, 2-3w max on The XTTO stuff. Over a month for some other sellers.

Flow-Rider

Burner
It was all standard Ali deliveries, I've never seen them do it before, it might be to get through all the pre-Christmas deliveries.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yeah looking like its around 2 weeks for the collated packages.

I ordered a ZTTO cassette on the 8th, on the 11th it had 'departed country of origin' so it may be semi quick.

Still got 2 x DHL's still sitting on Frankfurt Tarmac... they are full of chrissy pressies :(