What does your day look like?

slowmick

38-39"
@fjohn860 - good coating of silicone inside the stirrup, a couple of tech screws to hold the post in place while you drill through the post and then break out the cable ties. Seal the joins in the sheet roofing with gaffa tape of your chosen colour.

There's been a few attached rain shelters in my area made from 70 x 35 merch pine. The best ones are cable tied or taped to the original hand rail to keep the rain off the bong couch.

Last edited:

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
@fjohn860 - good coating of silicone inside the stirrup, a couple of tech screws to hold the post in place while you drill through the post and then break out the cable ties. Seal the joins in the sheet roofing with gaffa tape of your chosen colour.

There's been a few attached rain shelters in my area made from 70 x 35 merch pine. The best ones are cable tied or taped to the original hand rail to keep the rain of the bong couch.
Cable ties! I've got some thick gauge ones that will be overkill for sure!

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
In addition to meeting up with @Brow to hand over some illicit substances I/we watched these crazies...

Last pic is a mate who used to do this in the UK last century. I took him for a dozen or so laps in the car and apparently the appetite was rewhet. His wife for some weird unexplained reason blamed me.

Great day even if the threatening weather kept at least a third of the field at home.

Brow

Big Block
In addition to meeting up with @Brow to hand over some illicit substances I/we watched these crazies...

Last pic is a mate who used to do this in the UK last century. I took him for a dozen or so laps in the car and apparently the appetite was rewhet. His wife for some weird unexplained reason blamed me.

Great day even if the threatening weather kept at least a third of the field at home.
Agree with a good day watching the bikes. That old No35 was a cool looking bike and not going slow either. Your mate was hauling too. All the racers looked smooth and did not look like they were pushing too hard but still going fast.
What size is your mates bike? I used to have a first gen, '85 FZ750 but never had it on the track.