COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Plenty of trail closures out there unfortunately. The place is badly water logged I doubt that you will find it particularly enjoyable unless it dries out significantly over the next 4 days.
Lysty is a slog at the moment. Like pizza, any riding is better than no riding, but this is dominos and it's been in your fridge for 2 days and your microwave is broken.

The traffic there is astounding. People are parking wherever they can fit their car and zero fucks given to who they block in. Best to ride in from somewhere close-ish.

The trails are mush, a lot will probably be closed this week. There's sections that are near axle deep mud, not puddles, and as slidey as I've ever ridden.

Every man and his dog and his dogs friends will be out there next weekend. I'm almost glad I'm working.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Like pizza, any riding is better than no riding, but this is dominos and it's been in your fridge for 2 days and your microwave is broken.

Cold pizza is the best pizza. I recently purchased a pizza and finished it cold 2 days later...it was really good. But it wasn't a dominoes pizza.

I had a pizza out last Monday night with featured a bechamel rather than tomato sauce. I plan to thieves that idea. It was fucking ace.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Cold pizza is the best pizza. I recently purchased a pizza and finished it cold 2 days later...it was really good. But it wasn't a dominoes pizza.

I had a pizza out last Monday night with featured a bechamel rather than tomato sauce. I plan to thieves that idea. It was fucking ace.
as far as I'm concerned when it comes to pizza you can use your bechamel to lube up the pineapple and shove that where the sun doesn't shine.