Little Things You Hate

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
We have the full range here, CX and Gravel still on 135mm QR. Fatbike on 190mm thru :)
The rest on 142 and 148.

It is a waste and it's been giving me the shits for a long time. Expensive hubs/wheelsets devalued and useless in no time.

I said a while back, just go to 157mm now and be done with it.
Chris King doesn’t think much of Superboost, no longer making them. Who knows what will happen. Just wait and see.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Or just wait for 165mm
The magic number of 157mm came about as its the widest possible rear spacing that can be achieved with a 73mm BB.

This was talked about 4-5 years ago when the industry was adopting 148mm.

To go any bigger than 157mm requires a wider BB, therefore wider Q factor.

The DH standard of 157mm already uses a 83mm BB.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
As far as hot weather and beer goes I’ve spent almost every afternoon this week in quarantine exercising in the Darwin heat and humidity and finishing off with a couple of icy cold 0% alcohol beers. (Usually Heineken or Peroni)

The lack of alcohol doesn’t make the slightest bit of difference. A cold beer on a hot day is the most refreshing thing on the planet!

Also unless snow is involved, cold weather can eat a big bag of dicks.

cammas

Seamstress
I had a drunk interesting conversation with a local cider producer a few months ago who claimed most ciders came out of the distillery / tree factory / whatever the fuck they make cider in with alcohol at circa 10-12%, then most diluted with juice and / or concentrate to level them out. Depending on the concentrate used can make them vary in taste and go revoltingly sweet sometimes*
Depending on the place, some will brew it at a higher alcohol or get it in already brewed then blend it up using sugar syrup etc to get the final product. Let me tell you the highly concentrated cider taste like shite, we get it occasionally on taste panel at work between that and straight spirits, gin bourbon etc at 9:30 in the morning can really dampen your day, now beer that’s always good no matter the time of day.