Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Imagine how his arse will look when he realises that he overlooked the need for toilet paper while stockpiling those tyres, so resorts to wiping his arse with them...

PJO

in me vL comy
I’m not sure they’ll suit. Vegan digestive system will require a mud tire - maybe try a Maxxis Wetscream?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think you have it back to front. Using a tyre as toilet paper would require one to which the "mud" will stick.

Edit: what is the optimal pressure for wiping?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I think you have it back to front. Using a tyre as toilet paper would require one to which the "mud" will stick.

Edit: what is the optimal pressure for wiping?
Low Pressure, need that contact patch.
In a totally unrelated conversation a uni mate once uttered the words "I think you need to use rough paper 'down there' to be properly clean". I do not know what was said next by anyone because I had been in the process of taking a drink and blew that out my nose.

moorey

call me Mia
Low Pressure, need that contact patch.
In a totally unrelated conversation a uni mate once uttered the words "I think you need to use rough paper 'down there' to be properly clean". I do not know what was said next by anyone because I had been in the process of taking a drink and blew that out my nose.
As opposed to that shiny waxed stuff in public toilets? I’m on his side. Maybe not rough, but with some purchase.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Bet they wouldn't be doing that after cleaning my arse
Now, now. As enjoyable as a butt sized automatic car washer might be, the real deal it is bit more discrete and more professional.

I can only show you the control module. You will have to imagine the feeling of 36 degree water followed by warm air caressing your under carriage by yourself.

You emerge from this as a much better person ready to face the world with relaxed but smug confidence.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Now, now. As enjoyable as a butt sized automatic car washer might be, the real deal it is bit more discrete and more professional.

I can only show you the control module. You will have to imagine the feeling of 36 degree water followed by warm air caressing your under carriage by yourself.

You emerge from this as a much better person ready to face the world with relaxed but smug confidence.

View attachment 381587
The control screen is reflecting... Made you look