The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Minlak

custom titis
I wish I didn’t have to pay for childcare for your contraceptive failures, but hey that’s the way it all works. I’m happy you helped pay for my hospital stay when I stacked the Trance…

The ABC does a lot more than news and whatever it is you define as “politics”.
You wouldn't understand - you don't have kids!!!

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I did enjoy triggering you there lol

I think the ABC is too big and full of elite fucks.

I would like it broken up into smaller parts that can focus if producing good content that fills the gaps where commercial content is not viable. Like regional news.

I want it to be the platform of new emerging talent not the platform for millionaires.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas

I would like it broken up into smaller parts that can focus if producing good content that fills the gaps where commercial content is not viable. Like regional news.

I want it to be the platform of new emerging talent not the platform for millionaires.
"platform for millionaires"?!

Haakon

Keeps on digging

triggering and elites - picking up all the standard buzz words like a good little murdoch clone. Well done ;)

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

Do you shitpost professionally or is this just a new thing you're trying out?

Flow-Rider

Burner
I wish I didn’t have to pay for childcare for your contraceptive failures, but hey that’s the way it all works. I’m happy you helped pay for my hospital stay when I stacked the Trance…

The ABC does a lot more than news and whatever it is you define as “politics”.
ABC online is free isn't it, ABC 24 is free to air?

The main reason I have a wall bypass is to counteract the anti-cycling articles here in Brisbane with the courier mail, there's no way I would pay for that garbage shit.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
You get 24 hours of the whole ABC for less than the cost of living through a commercial break.
Don't get me started on f***ing commercial breaks. Been exposed to a bit of commercial telly of late and it'd seem with diminishing ad revenues most breaks are filled with station promos that EMPHASISE. EVERY. MUNDANE. MOMENT. FOR. MAXIMUM. DRAMATIC. VALUE. With someone periodically standing on an orchestral sample for extra significance. Netflix has started doing it too.

Can't hack it. It's like commercial telly thinks its audiences have the attention span of a puppy and need constant LOUD. NOISES. to illicit any kind of response.