Bargain buys thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
They also happened to be the cheapest Radar sunnies on the Wiggle site which is a double bonus!

Actually, Sunglasses Hut are selling them for $136 if you wanted a pair which is a bloody good price.
Not my style, a bit too roadie looking for my head.

He paid $199 for his 3 weeks ago at the Oakley Outlet shop... ripped off :D

Minlak

custom titis
Fucks sake I have the same sunnies as Hambo now. Time for a change.
Can relate. I’ve got a favourite jersey that a local flog I can’t stand has now bought and wears non stop. It sickens me now.
Its called the "Wank Factor" and you should feel excited some one is copying you.

When I was playing cricket *in my long lost youth) the local sports store used to sell out of Duncan Fearnly Magnum cricket bats the week after Allan Border hits a century with it - He called it the "Wank Factor" - All the wankers buy the stuff the good people use and assume they too can do the same things - I would suggest sport companies make a strong living from this approach.

Although ironically copying moorey is copying a wanker so would be the Wanking Wank Factor I guess.

Last edited:

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Not sure if a bargain but 165mm arms!

*Hope crankset 165mm legs (boost) ,Hope blue narrow wide 32 tooth chain ring 68/73mm shell $300

moorey

call me Mia
Not sure if a bargain but 165mm arms!

*Hope crankset 165mm legs (boost) ,Hope blue narrow wide 32 tooth chain ring 68/73mm shell $300

I love hope…but I’ve seen a disproportionate number of snapped spindles to go there.