COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
I had my second Pfizer / 5G / magnet injection yesterday. No reaction from the first one.

Just feel a bit flat today, not much energy. Not a deal breaker though and nowhere near as bad as the reactions mates have had, some were totally wiped out by it.
Well, nothing really to report from my second pfizer jab yesterday.

Worked today as per normal, no adverse effects at all (yet).

The missus got hers yesterday at the same time, she struggled to sleep last night with headaches and has been running a slight temp all day and feeling shithouse.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Well, nothing really to report from my second pfizer jab yesterday.

Worked today as per normal, no adverse effects at all (yet).

The missus got hers yesterday at the same time, she struggled to sleep last night with headaches and has been running a slight temp all day and feeling shithouse.
I felt a but tired after my 2nd Pfizer shit but had some night work on around the same time too so I blamed that.

Mrs got her 2nd on Thursday and no ill effects for her either.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
I certainly wouldn't put it past them that they wanted an outbreak to get vaccination rates up.
No vaccines in regional areas until very very recently. I'd say it's more about letting the vulnerable die, because to the Libs the elderly, disabled, and immuno-compromised/chronically ill are nothing but a drain on taxpayer funds that can be better spent on pork-barreling and buying off Murdoch and Gerry Harvey.

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Amazing how many local riders confused Monday with Sunday. It’s been on my Gram all day. Group rides, out of LGA, no distancing.
Don’t worry Vic, you’ve almost cracked 2k cases a day. We’re coming for your record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Amazing how many local riders confused Monday with Sunday. It’s been on my Gram all day. Group rides, out of LGA, no distancing.
Don’t worry Vic, you’ve almost cracked 2k cases a day. We’re coming for your record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In their defence, they have theoretically made it this far...it's mostly been a gong show here for the last 2 months. Shit is about to real!

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cheers.
I'm part of the team setting up all those pop-ups. Good to hear they're being used and you could get in easily for a jab!
Was quite a good setup, lots of space unlike when I was crammed into a little waiting room for the first one. They were doing it all in the huge sports center.

When we initially booked we could only get a long way away in Bundoora, but decided to keep the 2nd appointment anyway to try and keep things simple.
But given this was so much closer and could do it today rather than taking off a morning of work and stuff around the kids home schooling, it worked out very well. Just wish something like this was around for the first one.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
In their defence, they have theoretically made it this far...it's mostly been a gong show here for the last 2 months. Shit is about to real!
https://www.theage.com.au/world/eur...-feels-much-like-the-old-20211010-p58ynm.html

Having just watched the Scotland v Israel World Cup qualifier, the final of the darts Grand Prix and listening to my mother regaling me about the family’s trip to see Genesis in concert on Thursday, I can confirm it seems to be business as usual.

(apart from Scotland winning. That’s definitely out of the ordinary)

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Plenty of landlords happy that their pub isn't going to get trashed then :)
thats South of the border, mate. The Tartan Army are renowned for their jovial behaviour on the rare occasions we qualify for international competitions.

We keep the violence contained to our domestic game (and even then 99% of the time it’s Union Jack-waving, ‘God Save The Queen’- singing Rangers fans who are responsible)