Little Things You Love

SummitFever

Eats Squid
We've got a small blood orange tree in a pot and it produced three amazingly tasty blood oranges last year. It's now covered with flowers. Got it under our living room window and when the breeze is blowing just right the fragrance in the house is amazing. I can only image what an orange grove would smell like on a cool summer's night.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
We've got a small blood orange tree in a pot and it produced three amazingly tasty blood oranges last year. It's now covered with flowers. Got it under our living room window and when the breeze is blowing just right the fragrance in the house is amazing. I can only image what an orange grove would smell like on a cool summer's night.
Freaking awesome. There's quite a variety of fruits grown here and oranges are one of them. Always blatantly obvious when spring has arrived.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Not sure. I’ll just message him.
Tell him I've changed my name to Moorey. That'll confuse him and his tour bus might end up camped in your driveway.

Anyhow, we should all be on board with pigeons. They have been disrespected for long enough. Name a single sporting team named after the humble pigeon.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Tell him I've changed my name to Moorey. That'll confuse him and his tour bus might end up camped in your driveway.

Anyhow, we should all be on board with pigeons. They have been disrespected for long enough. Name a single sporting team named after the humble pigeon.
There's a netball team in Wellington called the Flying Rats.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Not a fan of drag racing, always had trouble getting the handbag to match the driving suit, anyway the stats are still pretty impressive. Fewer than 500 rotations of the crank during a run, etc.
My favourite is the cam lobe timing is different from the front to back to account for the twist in the crank. And that the spark plug electrodes evaporate before the run is over and it’s dieseling at the end.