You laugh you lose

goobags

Likes Dirt
How does the cassette stay there? This raises many more questions than it answers and I’m not sure why the question was ever asked in the first place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
I think this has to go here.
On the FB wheel builders page, someone posted a link to a pointless idea to ‘make wheel removal a breeze’, which it already is….but imagine the cost of this, and the weight and proprietary components.
I got banned for ‘hate speach’ after being reported by a guy with the surname ‘Tatler’ :D
View attachment 381088View attachment 381089View attachment 381090View attachment 381091
I like to think I'm a lefty, but I'll have to go full Tucker Carlson here - political correctness has gone mad how do some of these people get by on the internet if that's the sort of thing they're getting offended by?

I was going to spend my day antagonizing anti-vaxxers, but maybe I can spare some time for wheel builders too.

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I like to think I'm a lefty, but I'll have to go full Tucker Carlson here - political correctness has gone mad how do some of these people get by on the internet if that's the sort of thing they're getting offended by?

I was going to spend my day antagonizing anti-vaxxers, but maybe I can spare some time for wheel builders too.

I don't mind the odd Facebook argument, maybe I should join and start a thread on how Huffy wheels are the pinnacle of bicycle technology. :p

moorey

call me Mia

Despite how I come across, I’m pretty respectful of most people.
A guy at work has just adopted the them/they pronoun, and gets pretty irate when referred to as him or he. Most people don’t know, unless they’ve read the signature on an email from him…sorry, them, so people aren’t being insensitive, they mostly just don’t know or don’t understand.
It does my head in when the woke left (god I feel ill just typing that) drag up something that someone said completely out of context 20 years ago, and berate you for liking that person now, regardless of all the good they’ve done generally and since.
Atheist groups recently have been so completely coopted by SJW’s that you aren’t even allowed to discuss religion/non religion in them, for fear of triggering someone. Let that sink in for a moment.

Minlak

custom titis
Despite how I come across, I’m pretty respectful of most people.
A guy at work has just adopted the them/they pronoun, and gets pretty irate when referred to as him or he. Most people don’t know, unless they’ve read the signature on an email from him…sorry, them, so people aren’t being insensitive, they mostly just don’t know or don’t understand.
It does my head in when the woke left (god I feel ill just typing that) drag up something that someone said completely out of context 20 years ago, and berate you for liking that person now, regardless of all the good they’ve done generally and since.
Atheist groups recently have been so completely coopted by SJW’s that you aren’t even allowed to discuss religion/non religion in them, for fear of triggering someone. Let that sink in for a moment.
Honestly - I have a list of topics as long as my arm I no longer enter into discussion about with anyone for 2 reasons: -
  1. Most people just wait for their turn to talk and are not really interested in discussion that might result in a mutual understanding
  2. People use it as an excuse to label you for your opinion on the one matter

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
Honestly - I have a list of topics as long as my arm I know longer enter into discussion about with anyone for 2 reasons: -
  1. Most people just wait for their turn to talk and are not really interested in discussion that might result in a mutual understanding
  2. People use it as an excuse to label you for your opinion on the one matter
TLDR.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you lurk on the internet too long you will eventually get cancelled expressing an opinion.
It is not a left or right thing as old left use to defend free speech while the right censored everything. Now it is the reverse and is full of emotional BS.
It is just a play for power. I love offensive dark humour so here is one to get back on topic

Flow-Rider

Burner
People that work in large offices know how bad this garbage gets, I worked for a medium sized corporate a few years ago and a manager that totally arse licked the CEO's caused one of the largest debacles in the company, caused by a worker hiding their stapler in a paper bin after they were consistently bullied from this manager, everyone in the office had seen the bullying go on for months. This manager made all types of accusations like gender discrimination, only to get back at this worker for laughing when they couldn't find their stapler. Once I had seen this from the sideline, I said fuck this toxic culture and told them to stick their job where it belongs.

moorey

call me Mia
If you lurk on the internet too long you will eventually get cancelled expressing an opinion.
It is not a left or right thing as old left use to defend free speech while the right censored everything. Now it is the reverse and is full of emotional BS.
It is just a play for power. I love offensive dark humour so here is one to get back on topic

View attachment 381108
I wouldn’t say it’s reversed, left and right do it equally, it’s just packaged differently.
Some people just WANT to be offended.
Others can’t accept that people change, and that society changes, and a view expressed 20 years ago doesn’t define that person now (though it doesn’t get them off the hook necessarily either).
Some assume that if it offends them personally, nobody should see it.
Others are just the purest of trolls out to upset everyone they can just because they can (looking at you, 4chan etc)
Others will cut off their nose to spite their faces.
It can be jarring to discover that someone you’ve long respected isn’t actually who and what you liked them for. People need to stop putting other on a pedestal and assume they are bastions of virtue. It’s never going to end well. Humans are mostly flawed.
This still holds.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

More like... how do those 'people' manage to breathe unassisted - that's the real mindfuck!