Confessions from the fuckwits

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Ever lay there in bed and go oh fuck I left something out/off! Well I did that this morning, realised that as I used the end cap to snug the bearing in the freewheel, that I just put everything together without putting the circlip back on that goes in between them. Guess what I was doing at 6:30 this morning :rolleyes:
And yet the image I've built is you rolling over in bed, leaning over your wife/partner/whatever and whispering in their ear... "I've left the fucking circlip out"......

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Surely a 24" tube will fit anything... :)
The one i needed aand the only size i dont seem to have. Ive got tubes gor bikes i dont own anymore but no 24s.

In the plus side the 9 yesr old made it a 12km sprint home for the car and bike rack.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
The one i needed aand the only size i dont seem to have. Ive got tubes gor bikes i dont own anymore but no 24s.

In the plus side the 9 yesr old made it a 12km sprint home for the car and bike rack.
I would too if I got to drive the car home at 9yrs old!

ausdb

Being who he is
Guess which idiot went riding with the family with 4 different wheel sizes and failed to have a puncture kit or suitable tubes.
Are you psychic? I did the same thing yesterday, thankfully no punctures and the wife was on call with the sag wagon.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Guess which idiot went riding with the family with 4 different wheel sizes and failed to have a puncture kit or suitable tubes.
I'm looking forward to getting mine on 29s, I am a tyre slut with piles of very lightly used ones.

On the flip side, they trash 27.5 tyres and its always a game of beg, borrow & steal to keep them rolling.

moorey

call me Mia
Fitted the 12sp XT to Felix’s bike. Microspline cassettes are a disappointment after XD with all the loose cogs, but meh.
Only got the one chain, so I stressed and checked 5 times about correct length knowing it’s very finicky. Fitted @Isaakk shifter, go to tune…not quite perfect…hmm, b screw is by the book, chain is correct….
I’m a click short…I must have the H/L screws locked out to stop it shifting into the 51t.
Nope, that’s odd. Still only 11 gears.

Maybe because I bought 11sp shifter off Isaac, and the new 12sp is…somewhere….

Located it eventually under shit in my Ute, new inner cable, shifts like a dream on a short test ride.

What a fuckwit.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Fitted a Rimpact to my back wheel. Not as tight/difficult as a cushcore but still a bit of a process. Tyre on, pump it up, deflate, remove valve core, inject goop, pump up - sweet!

Oh fuck - tyres on backwards. Fuckwit!

tyre off, turn it around, tyre on, pump up, valve core out to inject some of the goop that got fucking everywhere as I turned the tyre around, pump it back up - sweet!

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fitted the 12sp XT to Felix’s bike. Microspline cassettes are a disappointment after XD with all the loose cogs, but meh.
Only got the one chain, so I stressed and checked 5 times about correct length knowing it’s very finicky. Fitted @Isaakk shifter, go to tune…not quite perfect…hmm, b screw is by the book, chain is correct….
I’m a click short…I must have the H/L screws locked out to stop it shifting into the 51t.
Nope, that’s odd. Still only 11 gears.

Maybe because I bought 11sp shifter off Isaac, and the new 12sp is…somewhere….

Located it eventually under shit in my Ute, new inner cable, shifts like a dream on a short test ride.

What a fuckwit.
Oh dear. To be fair, I did have and was selling a 12sp XT shifter but mitch_408 got that as you know haha.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Thought I’d give the tyres some juice ahead of tomorrow nights ride. All went perfectly, valve core out, pour in sealant. Pump tyre up to pressure (piece of piss with schrader). Remove pump and boom, sealant everywhere. Fuck sakes.

Quickly grab a rag to clean latex off the disc rotors. Fuck sakes, that had oil on it.

Guess tomorrow night will feature a rapid rotor clean before I head off…

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Thought I’d give the tyres some juice ahead of tomorrow nights ride. All went perfectly, valve core out, pour in sealant. Pump tyre up to pressure (piece of piss with schrader). Remove pump and boom, sealant everywhere. Fuck sakes.

Quickly grab a rag to clean latex off the disc rotors. Fuck sakes, that had oil on it.

Guess tomorrow night will feature a rapid rotor clean before I head off…
Short of a fire, this is the best outcome we could have hoped for! Why didn't you have the camera rolling??? @ashes_mtb knows how to miss the Kodak moments!

Trust me dude....rotors in the dishwasher. You won't be dissapointed.