Posting my ride and oven appreciation.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
The Pikes will go well on a Phantom. I've got some 140mm Z2s on my Prime and they suit it well, but I scrape my pedals a bit so a set of 150mm Pikes might be in my future. I love the Pike Ultimates, just wish they came in matte black rather than gloss.
If you don’t wash them they’ll look kinda matte when covered in dust?

Your tabasco supply is running low.
There’s another bottle in the pantry. Next to the valentina.
The sriracha lives in the bar fridge under the bench.

I'd like to know how often you need to sync the clocks, that shit would do my head in if the didn't match.
I change them so they’re a few minutes apart every couple of weeks. It’s funny watching people lose their minds over it.

Indeed.
I am also feeling undergunned with these dual oven kitchens that @Ultra Lord and @moorey have.
These guys really know how to bake, I'm telling ya'
If it’s any consolation this isn’t my kitchen.
My kitchen has a small oven with a little grill on top.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
There’s another bottle in the pantry. Next to the valentina.
The sriracha lives in the bar fridge under the bench.
Get your sizzle on! Customers have recently been enjoying my custom made chilli bbq sauce. It's pretty complex...I put chillies in some bbq sauce. Taste buds blown!

@foxpuppet must have a triple oven in hand beaten Ti wrapped in CF and purple anno dials.

You could cook anything in something like that and never get it wrong.
More classic and enduring than that. Well assuming it's still on his product list. He posted a photo of it on here a long ways back and it was fucking awesome

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
More classic and enduring than that. Well assuming it's still on his product list. He posted a photo of it on here a long ways back and it was fucking awesome
I will be impressed no matter what. Even if it ended being a blow torch with some steaks on a metal grill.
Rustic is in.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Ooooft. The pinnacle of droppers.

You're not cutting corners on this thing are you?

Love it!
I ain’t here to fuck spiders!
I bought a second hand moto so I had spare cash for a new mtb. I justified the moto as a “congrats on keeping the house and successfully separating without losing the will to live”.
And I’m justifying this as a “congrats on healing the spine and being able to ride how I like to again”.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I ain’t here to fuck spiders!
I bought a second hand moto so I had spare cash for a new mtb. I justified the moto as a “congrats on keeping the house and successfully separating without losing the will to live”.
And I’m justifying this as a “congrats on healing the spine and being able to ride how I like to again”.
All good reasons to celebrate! Very happy about the spine.