QLD FOUND Quality 26" rear wheel

ZaskarBandit

Likes Bikes
Item:
looking for a decent 26" wheel. Mavic, Shimano XT, XTR, DT Swiss etc. Must be 135mm QR, prefer centrelock hub.
Price range/Willing to Pay:
Looking to spend less than 250 all inclusive of postage

Anything from lightweight to something a little more burly will all be welcome. For a Foes FXR 26er build

Last edited:

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
A quality wheel (cought, Hope hub) will let cobs put most axles in....though 26" throws me, coz I thought the FRX was 27.5....
I don't think my Hope 197 is convertible to 135 QR, so Hope aren't quality? Damnation.

moorey

call me Mia
I think I’ve kept a set of de-stickered Sun Ringle Charger Pro’s (their stronger trail/am wheels). They were on Felix’s commuter until he broke a spoke. Being Straight pull, they’re a PITA to source and swap so I shelved them.
They are white rims though…not everyone’s cuppa. Think I’ve got adapters to swap between 135 qr and 142x12.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
I think I’ve kept a set of de-stickered Sun Ringle Charger Pro’s (their stronger trail/am wheels). They were on Felix’s commuter until he broke a spoke. Being Straight pull, they’re a PITA to source and swap so I shelved them.
They are white rims though…not everyone’s cuppa. Think I’ve got adapters to swap between 135 qr and 142x12.
What length spoke do you need to replace the broken one? I have a few straight pull spokes, will have to check what lengths I have.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Is there an equivalent to rule34 or rule87 here on Rotorburn for this exact thing?

Rule 128 - all threads will eventually result in Moorey and canary trading

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk