Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Order placed with MTBdirect on the 5th, picked up by auspost on the 8th, At facility in Melbourne till the 12th, it is now at Sunshine West as of the 13th....due delivery date 22nd.
The catch? I live 5 minutes from the MTBdirect warehouse. FML.
I had a similar experience recently, I don't live as close to the sender though. The parcel was collected and I was told to expect it with their 7-10 day window, which would have been last week. Now the tracking says I should expect it at the end of the month.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
I had a similar experience recently, I don't live as close to the sender though. The parcel was collected and I was told to expect it with their 7-10 day window, which would have been last week. Now the tracking says I should expect it at the end of the month.
Worst part is I just recently got my Hardtail Frame from London to my door in 4 days...no wonder this country is going broke.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Order placed with MTBdirect on the 5th, picked up by auspost on the 8th, At facility in Melbourne till the 12th, it is now at Sunshine West as of the 13th....due delivery date 22nd.
The catch? I live 5 minutes from the MTBdirect warehouse. FML.
Got my tyres from them quiet snappy a week or so back. Will see how long the dropper I ordered today takes. I have no real use for it until lockdown zones extend a bit so no real hurry anyway I suppose.

cammas

Seamstress
Now it’s two things I hate
1 where you go to do a post and get distracted with it partially typed in, then reply to someone else and it’s still there :rolleyes:

2 People who let the sealant dry completely out.

Context to the story, I picked up a second bike and the wheels needed a little truing, which is something I am yet to master and I find the below. At first I thought it was the rim tape but no it’s sealant and as I am going to put some fresh stuff in, I better clean it out and start fresh.

Last edited: