AM Second Time Lucky (Craftworks FRX V2)

Lucaw

Next in line
Replaced the seals on my revelation, put air in them, and BANG! Out they pop. On top of that, they also have no rebound control. So, fox 34s it is for a temporary replacement, I don’t like these forks but it’s better than being bucked of the bike

Now I just hope that I find a better fork soon

mooboyj

Likes Dirt
I don’t have Facebook, and my parents probably wouldn’t take me. I might just wait for when there is one more locally instead
Ahh, so you are a real youngster then! I was disappointed when I saw this as well. Nothing at either Meehan, South Hobart (politics) or Glenorchy (it needs work) is a bit shit to me.

I may do a few of them, just unsure at this stage.

Lucaw

Next in line
Races available, no lockdown, and you’re not going? I think all of Vic and NSW would like a word with you.
And I’ve never raced before and have no friends that I could go with, no way to get up there and take money out of my repair budget to pay for entry. Not going to happen. Just because you do everything for your kids doesn’t mean that others do that too

moorey

call me Mia
And I’ve never raced before and have no friends that I could go with, no way to get up there and take money out of my repair budget to pay for entry. Not going to happen. Just because you do everything for your kids doesn’t mean that other do that too
Ease up turbo. Just having a joke :rolleyes: