Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
FML. Decided to jump on to 12sp Shimano for Felix finally. I haven’t really bought any drivetrain for 18-24 months, relying on 11sp spare and stockpile.
I know there’s shortages, but jumped online, assuming someone would have an XT 10-51 cassette and a shifter….
Probably belongs in the fuckwit thread it seems.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Followed my gut feeling today, something told me to test my tyre pump before I pack it away in the fourwheel drive.
I just bought one with a yellow coiled hose a few months back from Bunnings for my Plasma cutter.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I just bought one with a yellow coiled hose a few months back from Bunnings for my Plasma cutter.

I saw them today, the coils are too big to fit in carry bag, ended up with one of these.

ozzybmx

(looking at you, Pushys..)
Pushys got a small run if the I-spec EV in at the same time as they had a code going.
A few here got them for either $56 or $66 each. They only sold for a couple of hours, by the time the rest of us heard, they were gone.

moorey

call me Mia
Might pick up something cheaper in a cassette for his back up wheels though. Either Deore or SLX….if not something off brand or used GX eagle.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
the vaccine booking system. cant book slot one with out booking #2. there's slots for shot 1 but nothing in 6 weeks for the second one, yet they open up close to the time regularly, so saying my kid cant get the first shot now and find the 2nd appointment later makes little sense. Cant book at 2 different places despite them both being available for one each within the windows. When 2 slots do open up, by the time you select them and fill in the details, they're no longer available. did they get the work experience kid to design this system?

depending on which centre you choose it still says kids are not eligible, even after confirming they are on the front page. so good luck getting this done before gladys expects kids all back at school next month for no medical reason.

just found the macquarie fields centre has literally all day every day available, but thats an hours drive away. would be great if i could take slot 1 that is available 2 minutes from home and book slot 2 where available and have 3-6 weeks to get a more local slot.

update - booked the mac field slots for this week. oddly if i went for next week (school holidays) there's still all day every day, but it couldnt then find anything at all for the 2nd shot. I' completely sure that is a website error but the whole system is so error riddled I'll run with what i have now.

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Mrs got a call today to bump her shot ahead a few weeks and get it done tomorrow which is good news.

Scooters carefully thought out plan of pan handling other countries for their vaccine stockpiles that haven't hit the use by date is working somehow.

ozzybmx

Might pick up something cheaper in a cassette for his back up wheels though. Either Deore or SLX….if not something off brand or used GX eagle.
Shimano 12 speed is really nice but the 12 spd chain, which adds to the niceness does not like non Shimano chainrings.
I have successfully got it to work on a 2013 Cinch W/N but you may suffer chainsuck due to the chains inner link plate shaping, grabbing on non 12spd Shimano rings.

moorey

call me Mia
Shimano 12 speed is really nice but the 12 spd chain, which adds to the niceness does not like non Shimano chainrings.
I have successfully got it to work on a 2013 Cinch W/N but you may suffer chainsuck due to the chains inner link plate shaping, grabbing on non 12spd Shimano rings.
He’s running the Bergtec ring which runs 11 and 12 nicely…because I wanted the DM ring on his Boost XT cranks. I believe this will all run smoothly…