Little Things You Love

dirtdad

Wants to be special but is too shy
NBN install finally came through!! Been struggling for a few weeks on crap 4G reception.
Speed test showing 98.17Mbps down / 14Mbps up at midday, just after install. That's on a 100/20 aussie broadband plan. Pretty happy with that for now.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
NBN install finally came through!! Been struggling for a few weeks on crap 4G reception.
Speed test showing 98.17Mbps down / 14Mbps up at midday, just after install. That's on a 100/20 aussie broadband plan. Pretty happy with that for now.
Shuddup. My NBN line is maxed out at 22Mbps down 6Mbps up. Unless we get fibre to the home that’s the best I’m gonna get.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Kirsty doing a group Zoom call with her friends and a chef in Japan learning some Japanese cooking.

Was just some odd looking mushrooms which were delicious, tofu, beans and rice - sounds simple but she did something epic with them!

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
LTIL: this evening's ride earworm - Imagine, sung by John Lennon

perfect counterpoint to all the shit going on with covid, our fuckwit gubbinment, and everything else.

the really strange part about it was that I hadn't heard that song for months, and it just popped into my head as I was riding along.

Last edited:

safreek

Totally something everyone should love. Got the yeti up and running.
By god, even Hayes 4 pot goodness.
And I even got the gears indexed all by myself.
Was going to get the prophet up and running for the unlock weekend but auspost fucked that up