Burner Birthday thread

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
It is poodle... he lives in Newcastle...
He lives large in Newcastle.

A few years ago I worked a couple of weeks in a restaurant here. It was a bit fancy and the food was sensational. The owner however...was a total cockface. He would never roster himself on (he owned a few restaurants and had an excellent team in the kitchen) but would occassionally turn up unexpectedly and take over the pass (where the food transitions from the kitchen to the wait staff. Aside from being a real arsehole to be around (typical tyrant chef tantrum style) he was very fat and had bizarre dress sense. Usually he would be wearing a fairly nice lavender dress shirt (tie optional) with track pants and crocks. The same filthy crocs he would cook in. He would work himself into a furious sweat for about 30-45 minutes and then get into he booze and fuck off.

My time ended there rather abruptly one night when he decided to put shit on me...I threw him back a bunch of stern unpleasantries and an apron which I recommended he shove up is arse next to his head. To seal the moment I calmly bid thereat of (former) co-workers well and recommended they stop taking his shit and strutted out the font door.

Of course when I got outside I realised I had left my wallet and phone in the bar! I cruised back in but he was gone and it was uneventful. He lost 2 of his businesses not long after that and because I'm not re.otely petty I went to the last ay of trade at one of them and told him to eat a dick while I purchased some discounted coffee beans.