The pet thread, post em up!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Won't she just share the love by shedding fluff over every square cm of space available?

A mate had a fluffy cat that used to consent to being vacuumed (gently) - really cut out the middle man.
Probably. Hasn't happened yet but it must be soon.

Lazmo

Old and hopeless
Won't she just share the love by shedding fluff over every square cm of space available?

A mate had a fluffy cat that used to consent to being vacuumed (gently) - really cut out the middle man.
Our last dog was rescued from a neighbours place... Herbie was a white/beach coloured Lab and he was awesome, but the amount he shed was insane. After he went to the great dog kennel in the sky, would were able to downsize our vacuum fleet. When we got our whippets, my only stipulation was... they had to be floorboard colour...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Probably. Hasn't happened yet but it must be soon.
Our cat has long hair and you have to brush him pretty regularly or you end up with a world of cat hair. He doesn't mind it now and has gotten used to a bit of brush time. He don't know it yet but as soon as it warms up, he is up for bath again.

This the cats way of ignoring you when you aren't needed now. Even the hard working staff and servants of his hairyness get some time off.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Our cat has long hair and you have to brush him pretty regularly or you end up with a world of cat hair. He doesn't mind it now and has gotten used to a bit of brush time. He don't know it yet but as soon as it warms up, he is up for bath again.

This the cats way of ignoring you when you aren't needed now. Even the hard working staff and servants of his hairyness get some time off.

View attachment 379711
"I am a cat. I may or may not be a God, undecided. You are beneath me."
- every cat, ever

Cyclomaniac

Likes Dirt

Meet Boondie the Kelpie. We recently moved onto some acres and they felt a bit empty without a dog. Last week I saw a Kelpie for sale on Gumtree nearby. I went and had a look and it turned out to be thick as two bricks and very anxious. It took 20 minutes to catch him and he wouldn't even look at me, just hung limp in my arms. I politely told the owner that it wouldn't suit us and was about to leave about to leave when she offered me another from the litter that she was thinking of keeping for herself. We instantly hit it off. He was just the smiley happy Kelpie I was looking for.
The kids and I have been building some trails with small jumps and tabletops. He quickly learnt to go over the jumps instead of around them. Yesterday we were planting some trees when he disappeared. I turned around and saw him running one of the trails by himself. I think we have a trail dog!

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Good news.

No more chicken carcasses from now on .... Where'd the stuck bones come from?
It was a raw lamb bone. She used to get chicken necks, but threw up the small pointy vertebrae a few times. Chicken wings she is a big fan of though.

But we've always been careful - no cooked bones obviously, no pork bones. This episode is more about her gluttony shoving it down way too fast and then running over and stealing Sam's bone and eating that too!

creaky

XMAS Plumper
It was a raw lamb bone. She used to get chicken necks, but threw up the small pointy vertebrae a few times. Chicken wings she is a big fan of though.

But we've always been careful - no cooked bones obviously, no pork bones. This episode is more about her gluttony shoving it down way too fast and then running over and stealing Sam's bone and eating that too!
Buy the goose these, should keep her busy for days...

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Had a difficult week last week as I had to rehome both our greyhounds. Dogs/baby/chickens compatibility just wasn't working, and as much as I love them, we had some friends who have been wanting greyhounds for ages and it just all seemed to line up. They are now living in Wollongong and getting walked and spoilt everyday. Better for everyone I think.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Had a difficult week last week as I had to rehome both our greyhounds. Dogs/baby/chickens compatibility just wasn't working, and as much as I love them, we had some friends who have been wanting greyhounds for ages and it just all seemed to line up. They are now living in Wollongong and getting walked and spoilt everyday. Better for everyone I think.
That’s a shit go mate. Glad you sorted them a good home though.
If I was a dog, I’d want to live the the dong, so many good dog beaches.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.

Dogs are the best people, but they are a dumb.