Douche Listing of the Day - Post them here.

safreek

Maybe I'm out of touch, just sold a frame and lefty for 350. Did I fuck up on a flip o_O
But on a good point, I have picked up one in the same colour with lefty for 375.
Maybe I should be in douche of the day, sell a Prophet to buy a Prophet. Madness

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Maybe I'm out of touch, just sold a frame and lefty for 350. Did I fuck up on a flip o_O
How are you not getting on this???

moorey

call me Mia

Jpez

Down on the left!
Not a Douche listing at all
really but I don’t think this guy is going to sell this thing in a hurry. Besides the odd Ellsworth this to my eyes is the ugliest mtb I’ve ever laid eyes on. Even if other people don’t see it that way it’s so awkward looking you’d be yeah nahing it pretty quick. Makes me shudder.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Not a Douche listing at all View attachment 379392really but I don’t think this guy is going to sell this thing in a hurry. Besides the odd Ellsworth this to my eyes is the ugliest mtb I’ve ever laid eyes on. Even if other people don’t see it that way it’s so awkward looking you’d be yeah nahing it pretty quick. Makes me shudder.
It is a deeply unfortunate looking bicycle. Funnily enough though I have seen one with a Trust linkage fork and it actually worked reasonably well, I think the combined ugliness created a balance.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Strange how people try to sell a used bike but expect them to pay retail prices for each needlessly added component.

blacksp20

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok this ones a douche listing for using the phrase”expressions of interest wanted” alone but he wants $2600 more than he paid retail for a used bike that has been wrapped in @HamboCairns’s wet dreams and a few fairly unexciting components added.
View attachment 379404
I think the $6969 isn’t his asking price, just a number he chose to be “edgy” as the ad requires a price. He states he is gauging interest and will only sell if the interest is there. He will probably still want way more than retail though.