Rotorburn equivalent for utes? - Haakon vs The World

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
T6 4 Motion .

Bring ya money with you !

there was a great u tube on a mtb racer that kitted one out - batteries showers etc - seats also
I’ve seen a few like that. They look ace although it’s a bit more work than I can be arsed putting in.

I furnished my van after a trip to Bunnings and IKEA for hanging storage pouches and a futon. It’s worked a treat for camping, riding and festivals and the like. With the futon upright there’s enough room for stashing a bike on either side and storage underneath. You can lay it flat if you’ve got company or just want to starfish and it’s easy to remove if you need to use the full storage space.

cokeonspecialtwodollars

Fartes of Portingale
Fuck yeah!!!! but i don't think they're available yet and they'll be super expensive and I'm not sure how spacious they are, in fact I think I'd struggle even with taking both wheels off oh you're talking about the Volkswagen, aren't you... :(
If we're talking wagons and you're budget is $150,000 you'd probably find a tidy old Audi RS6 wagon for that coin.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
If we're talking wagons and you're budget is $150,000 you'd probably find a tidy old Audi RS6 wagon for that coin.
My budget is definitely not $150,000

Edit: My morning trawl through carsales etc. has unearthed some more daft categorising.

How in the fuck is the Mini Clubman John Cooper Works a station wagon!? It's a fucking hot-hatch with weird barn doors. My mum had one! She could barely fit her 3 dogs in the back.

Last edited:

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
My budget is definitely not $150,000

Edit: My morning trawl through carsales etc. has unearthed some more daft categorising.

How in the fuck is the Mini Clubman John Cooper Works a station wagon!? It's a fucking hot-hatch with weird barn doors. My mum had one! She could barely fit her 3 dogs in the back.
New dogs time.

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Went and sat in the Musso, GWM and a BT50. Musso and GWM seemed way more comfy, BT50 felt cheap, specially in the back.
leaning towards the Musso and just assuming I won’t need to ferry 5 people around that often so the lap only middle seatbelt won’t be that much of a drama.

HamboCairns

Went and sat in the Musso, GWM and a BT50. Musso and GWM seemed way more comfy, BT50 felt cheap, specially in the back.
leaning towards the Musso and just assuming I won’t need to ferry 5 people around that often so the lap only middle seatbelt won’t be that much of a drama.
One thing I wish the GWM came with is ventilated seats. Otherwise it's very comfy indeed!

B Rabbit

Likes Bikes and Dirt
One thing I wish the GWM came with is ventilated seats. Otherwise it's very comfy indeed!
Yeah, the ventilated seats in the Musso would be nice.
however I just realised I don’t think the Musso has been crash tested to any standards, not just ANCAP, that isn’t exactly confidence inspiring…..

HamboCairns

however I just realised I don’t think the Musso has been crash tested to any standards, not just ANCAP, that isn’t exactly confidence inspiring…..
I don't think it will either.

ANCAP have confirmed the Cannon is undergoing crash testing, it's just taking a bloody long time to publish anything!

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
Pretty sure the new version of the Musso is getting a crash test along with the Rexton on which it's based...