What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Yeah yeah! The rock challenge is still alive!!! As this just before lift off?
That’s a split second before lift off…. Front wheel at least drops into the catcher at the base just out of frame, but back wheel kind of skims down the rock.
Might go film it tomorrow with the GoPro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That’s a split second before lift off…. Front wheel at least drops into the catcher at the base just out of frame, but back wheel kind of skims down the rock.
Might go film it tomorrow with the GoPro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Yesterday. but today purple.
Showing off to a couple of 6 year olds. Go to bunny hop a curb and my Converse, yes my converse slips off the pedal, I come back to earth some how with all my toes between the pedal and the curb. Kids thought it was hilarious and I was a hero for brightening up their somewhat dreary lap around the empty swimming pool car park. They learnt a few more choice words. I ended up with much purple bruising but no broken bone. I’ll spare you the pic of my ugly toes.

Edit: like Mooreys arse you know you all want to see it :p

Last edited:

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Yesterday. but today purple.
Showing off to a couple of 6 year olds. Go to bunny hop a curb and my Converse, yes my converse slips off the pedal, I come back to earth some how with all my toes between the pedal and the curb. Kids thought it was hilarious and I was a hero for brightening up their somewhat dreary lap around the empty swimming pool car park. They learnt a few more choice words. I ended up with much purple bruising but no broken bone. I’ll spare you the pic of my ugly toes.

Edit: like Mooreys arse you know you all want to see it

View attachment 378052
Wanna play kick to kick?

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Wow Kudos2hrs I think in VIC....

But I'm not sure anyone would be policing it out around Zilzie's and the like
Reckon I saw 15 cars in total, 1 blockie in one of those 6 -wheeled side by side things and no-one on foot anywhere.

Glad I went out early coz the wind picked up and those last 5km into it were a nightmare.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
It's shameful, isn't it :rolleyes:
Didn't think it could get any flatter.

At chrissy past, for the Festy500 both the yoinker and his mate kicked it off with big days on Christmas eve.

His mate at Robe with a cool 20° with long flat roads though I believe he had struggle with headwinds on the way home.

The Yoinker in Belair NP with temps in the 30's and a shit load of climbing.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Didn't think it could get any flatter.

At chrissy past, for the Festy500 both the yoinker and his mate kicked it off with big days on Christmas eve.

His mate at Robe with a cool 20° with long flat roads though I believe he had struggle with headwinds on the way home.

The Yoinker in Belair NP with temps in the 30's and a shit load of climbing.

View attachment 378057
At least we're lumpier than Robe!

The first Otway Odyssey 100 I did, my fellow Mildura riders were all "how will you cope with all the hills?"

"Pffft, I live for the hills"