What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Well obviously it's because I'd struggle to lift it into the back of the Ute.
Yeah, but the ute makes you feel like a big manly-man when you're tailgating people in traffic* right? (Just kidding here, you don't strike me as the type...)

*Is there such a thing as traffic in Cairns? Or is it like when Tasmanians complain about the traffic because they can see a car on the horizon down the freeway?

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Yeah, but the ute makes you feel like a big manly-man when you're tailgating people in traffic* right? (Just kidding here, you don't strike me as the type...)

*Is there such a thing as traffic in Cairns? Or is it like when Tasmanians complain about the traffic because they can see a car on the horizon down the freeway?
Yeah we get traffic in rush hour. But I work from home so it doesn't affect me!

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
First ride in literally a month due to shit weather and my own ineptitude.
Roadie again, usual 50km loop and the slowest time I’ve done it in.
Still, got out and dodged the rain which means I don’t need to clean it.

I do need to get my trainer out and onto Zwift though, Jesus I’m unfit

Ébiké might be the answer.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Took the new wheels for a good workout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah yeah! The rock challenge is still alive!!! As this just before lift off? Is there plans to launch it? Progression!!!!

Lockdown Iso ride.
Bit windy to continue with project #5 so channelled my inner @pink poodle and hit up the skate park to start projects #6 and #7. No footers and one handers lol. Certainly no style but happy to learn something new. Flat pedal experiment is going well, might have to actually buy a decent setup.

http://instagr.am/p/CRs_1_ygRcz/
Looking good! I can't pedal backwards or forwardbackwards!

@Chriso_29er you need to spin out of those fakies.
Or get up and pogo around on the back wheel.