COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
NSW this sounds worse than the Vic saga...
Ease up there turbo! It's all under control and NSW doesn't need any sort of lockdown measures to contain the virus. We can trust the people of NSW to do the right thing and we are open for business! All praise the glorious Gladys and her infinite unending wisdom!

I don't care who she fucks at home...but this cunt fucked the nation! With a fair bit of help from ScoMo.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
from a news..com article - we aint never getting out at this rate

recent University of Sydney modelling measuring mobility up until July 13 that showed only 40 per cent of Sydney residents were staying home and reducing social interactions by one-tenth.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ease up there turbo! It's all under control and NSW doesn't need any sort of lockdown measures to contain the virus. We can trust the people of NSW to do the right thing and we are open for business! All praise the glorious Gladys and her infinite unending wisdom!

View attachment 377935

I don't care who she fucks at home...but this cunt fucked the nation! With a fair bit of help from ScoMo.
Ohhh Careful sharing that pic as she is tempting us all over to the guilty attractions tread there.
She has everyone outsmarted and will just get a new boy friend and reveal more of her romance life when controversy strikes. How she is still there is baffling.

gippyz

Likes Dirt
from a news..com article - we aint never getting out at this rate

recent University of Sydney modelling measuring mobility up until July 13 that showed only 40 per cent of Sydney residents were staying home and reducing social interactions by one-tenth.
Sigh.. my thought exactly. What's with people and social interactions? Can't they, for a period of time, give up the social interaction, and be content with the company of themselves or just immediate families? Come on folks, everyone have to play their part here to get out of this....

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

View attachment 377935

White Lady Funerals.

How very fitting.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Flow-Rider

Burner
Ohhh Careful sharing that pic as she is tempting us all over to the guilty attractions tread there.
She has everyone outsmarted and will just get a new boy friend and reveal more of her romance life when controversy strikes. How she is still there is baffling.
I think it dodged those bullets like a Ninja.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
SA one new case. At home in quarantine. NSW 136 shit loads in the community and they are saying it’s a national emergency? Lock the place down properly. I just don’t get it. Stay home for a bit get cases down and then slowly back to normalish. Things are gonna be messy for months in NSW with the current numbers.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
SA one new case. At home in quarantine. NSW 136 shit loads in the community and they are saying it’s a national emergency? Lock the place down properly. I just don’t get it. Stay home for a bit get cases down and then slowly back to normalish. Things are gonna be messy for months in NSW with the current numbers.
Pull your head out of your arse @shiny Us yokel hicks don't know shit.

We should all be following the gold standard example of the No. 1 state.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is this covid gold standard No 1 state the new state of origin competition?
Do we even need sports ball?
I think Covid just kill sports ball.

gippyz

Likes Dirt

I can't believe this.. so those oldies prefer to risk contracting covid and die (the chance of 1 in 200) rather than getting AZ jab which only have chances of clotting of 1 in 2 million? Btw, health experts do know how to treat and identify these clots better than in the past, so the chances of one dead due to the clotting is further minimised again.

As a person under 40, I'm appalled and disappointed at our older generation. I myself have had the 1st AZ jab as the consequences of covid are more dire than the possibility of the clotting, and have booked in for the 2nd jab.

Last edited:

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
I can't believe this.. so those oldies prefer to risk contracting covid and die (the chance of 1 in 200) rather than getting AZ jab which only have chances of clotting of 1 in 2 million? Btw, health experts do know how to treat and identify these clots better than in the past, so the chances of one dead due to the clotting is further minimised again.
Not only that but if you get COVID, the risk of getting cerebral blood clots is 10 times higher than getting it from AZ

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Two people died from the AZ vaccine a day ago:
Choosing Pfizer is an understandable decision.
The problem in Australia is that we have managed to contain relatively small outbreaks without overwhelming our hospitals and health systems. To put it bluntly, there are not enough people dying to make AZ an attractive option to some people.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
The problem in Australia is that we have managed to contain relatively small outbreaks without overwhelming our hospitals and health systems. To put it bluntly, there are not enough people dying to make AZ an attractive option to some people.
This. We have to think about how decisions are made.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I think it dodged those bullets like a Ninja.
She is deep on some matrix shit for sure. To be able to just brush that corruption aside like it never happened and not take a single scar is unbelievable. Her whole government stinks of it and they have since the liberals first came back to government and successfully burried any risk of their bullshit coming out under a big pile of Eddie Obeid.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
My personal view is people should stop being fucking sooks, harden the fuck up and give it a shot (pardon the pun) after all, adverse, fatal reactions happen with almost every drug. What I really don't get however is people I know who were quite happy to double-drop pingers from a completely unknown source at Summadayz or Rainbow Serpent are now getting their knickers in a twist over a benign jab in the arm.

Also, the whole Astra-Zeneca clotting issue reminds me of the big Deep Vein Thrombosis scare when everyone was panicking about long haul flights. A couple of scare stories in the paper and all of a sudden cunts were freaking out about flying from Melbourne to Sydney. Thankfully, that scare eventually subsided although I did take away a couple of important points from the medical advice at the time - blood clots can be avoided by getting up and moving around and drugs with an anti-coagulating side-effect such as aspirin or alcohol can help mitigate against said clotting.

With that in mind, if you're still worried about clots after the AZ job, I say follow the advice of VIC Premier Dan Andrews and "Get on the beers!"