COVID-19: who’s going full doomsday prep on this?

moorey

call me Mia
Especially when the envelope also contains an unspecified powder
Cocaine? That will do it.
Sorry to hear @Jpez. I've got a metro mate in the same boat. Had been able to open for about 6 weeks in the last 9 months. Recieved a single payment in that time, was just enough to cover one month rent. Nothing else available to him. :(

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A lot of the places realise people need to start having confidence to plan or they just wont get any business I think.
last christmas we wanted to book a place in keira, their policy was no refund under 2 weeks notice. we werent willing to gamble our holiday fund on getting nothing so we didnt book. no closure at the time and places were still unrented. whatever they save by not allowing cancellations must hav cost them a lot more in people just not going.

We found out after we started our business about all the things we could have gotten to start our business.
A good accountant can more than pay for themselves in this sort of stuff, on top of saving you dealing with paperwork you dont always understand.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Given the street price of a gram of cocaine* vs the Government's paltry Job-keeper replacement payments I don't think that's really an economically viable substitute when you want to cause an anthrax scare.

*about $400 a gram according to the ladies at my local CWA

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Given the street price of a gram of cocaine* vs the Government's paltry Job-keeper replacement payments I don't think that's really an economically viable substitute when you want to cause an anthrax scare.

*about $400 a gram according to the ladies at my local CWA
$400 a gran! Those grannies are ripping you off. Don't pay more than $200 and she should have an impressive resume at that price.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Sorry to hear @Jpez. I've got a metro mate in the same boat. Had been able to open for about 6 weeks in the last 9 months. Recieved a single payment in that time, was just enough to cover one month rent. Nothing else available to him. :(
Yeah it’s 2steps forward 3 steps back at the moment. Impossible to get ahead. Still I know I’m one of the lucky ones. Doesn’t make me want to rage at the government any less though..

Jpez

Down on the left!
last christmas we wanted to book a place in keira, their policy was no refund under 2 weeks notice. we werent willing to gamble our holiday fund on getting nothing so we didnt book. no closure at the time and places were still unrented. whatever they save by not allowing cancellations must hav cost them a lot more in people just not going.

A good accountant can more than pay for themselves in this sort of stuff, on top of saving you dealing with paperwork you dont always understand.
Good idea. Should ring my accountant and see what she knows.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I was giving SW Sydney the benefit of the doubt but this is just ridiculous! 124 new cases and many of them are due to people visiting other families! FFS! And now thanks to some dick fingered tradie from the SW who visited Belrose Bunnings, there's a cluster in Belrose/French's Forest with 2 nursing home staff infected.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07...ses-announced-by-gladys-berejiklian/100313546

All this bullshit about Gladys being too harsh on SW Sydney due to them being poorer or more multi-cultural was just bullshit. It's because they're morons and she knew it.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk