EWS 2021 fantasy league

moorey

call me Mia
Haha. My strategy was "Jack and Frenchies". Obviously Isabeau also because she's a boss.
Was my exact thinking.....I reckon Jack will absolutely kill it....but I had to bet on Sam though for this one....and a couple of local roughies....

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Yeah....I had to skimp a bit with my 2 big guns. I Don't know a lot about most riders outside the top tier. I'm better with DH fantasy....At least in theory.
My other concern was that I instinctively went to go for Dan Booker as you did, but then couldn't find out whether he is actually going to Europe for racing or is just included because of results in past races. So I sacrificed a spot on a $10k rider who will probably get 0 points (if he even races at all) to be able to stock up on mid-tier Euros who should at least be at every round.

moorey

call me Mia
Now you've got me worried that Dan isn't heading over there. I just assumed...that was silly.....apparently there's still a pandemic? Easy to forget here in Victoria. I might have to do some recon, he hasn't really been on social media for ages now I think of it....

danncam

Likes Dirt
30 ish hours to join the burner ews fantasy league.
They'll be knackered by the end of it.

Last edited:

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Suggest everyone has a look at the start lists as there are quite a few riders in the Fantasy roster who aren't on the ticket for the weekend - particularly if you've got North American riders like Kelly, Keene et al.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Suggest everyone has a look at the start lists as there are quite a few riders in the Fantasy roster who aren't on the ticket for the weekend - particularly if you've got North American riders like Kelly, Keene et al.
Very helpful, I made a few changes based on that!