Newly Released Bikes General

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Thought buttons would easier with a stick, would need special skills to rotate the dial with a stick.
Children, children are the answer.

Like Costello tiles us, 1 for tv, 1 for beer, and one spare.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
My keg is now offended.... lol

Maybe i'm just from a different era but all the new bikes just look fat and bloated with more wires than a patient in ICU and scary head angles that are reminiscent of the Schwinn dragster days (I mean they do say what is old becomes new again but what's next sub 50 degree head angles and 90 degree seat tubes ?)

BRB gotta go change the channel manually on my push button CRT TV
U are, get with the times boomer.
Embrace the moped. At no level of fitness in my life have I been able to have a dart whilst going uphill until I got the moped. It’s the best, smash the darts and punch the flow laps.

Kerplunk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
U are, get with the times boomer.
Embrace the moped. At no level of fitness in my life have I been able to have a dart whilst going uphill until I got the moped. It’s the best, smash the darts and punch the flow laps.
Personally i can’t wait till they come up with attachments you can run off the battery. Like the ryobi system where there are saws, trimmers, impact drivers etc all sharing the same battery shoved in the downtube..
They can then beef up the torque more and you could have a plough attachment and cut trails wherever you please. You could get so much more trail cut faster than you could possibly do on a regular mtb.. While having a dart, sinking cans and zero fitness..

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
My bike is 9yrs old next month….I want a new bike ;) Dang kids.
Its a nice bike. One of our crew found a crack on his frame at the FTF on the Friday.
They did a small ride Saturday and hired out a new Mojo on Sunday for the Bart's ride, very nice !

You better strike soon. Make your bike as small as possible and present to the 8yr old, putting yourself front of the line for a new one.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Its a nice bike. One of our crew found a crack on his frame at the FTF on the Friday.
They did a small ride Saturday and hired out a new Mojo on Sunday for the Bart's ride, very nice !

You better strike soon. Make your bike as small as possible and present to the 8yr old, putting yourself front of the line for a new one.
Buggar, frame under warranty? Does carbon shrink in water? Make the large frame a small.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Buggar, frame under warranty? Does carbon shrink in water? Make the large frame a small.
The frame was a Giant, yes its warranty.

You need to get creative and make that bike fit though Large makes it a bit harder. Only another 4 years till new bike day ;)