Little Things You Hate

Mattyp

Cows go boing
LTIH... as if going to the Snow in Aus wasn't expensive enough already, now we need to get a negative Covid Test 72hrs prior to arriving at Resort. So I assume also need to take an extra 2/3 days off work to go get said test and isolate until results come through. Maybe next year....

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
LTIH... as if going to the Snow in Aus wasn't expensive enough already, now we need to get a negative Covid Test 72hrs prior to arriving at Resort. So I assume also need to take an extra 2/3 days off work to go get said test and isolate until results come through. Maybe next year....
I think you only have to isolate post-test if you have symptoms or are getting tested due to having been at an exposure site. Shouldn't have to just for satisfying travel requirements.

cammas

Seamstress
People who bring fishy meals to work in an office. Fucking rank in here, and can’t even open a window….
I rather that than the guy who sits near my desk and slurps everything, especially his tea which is obviously too drink like a normal person.
It drives me insane, so I have to put in the earphones and turn up the tunes but some days it has to be real loud if has soup or noodles :rolleyes:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
You guys are doing it all wrong. I reckon he is a bit of a tight arse and doesn't spring for a nice lunch often. So I'd be making a nice aromatic sandwich press steak or lamb fillet. Some rosemary, thyme, garlic, and beast sizzling away abd filling the air con with the aroma of yes please....

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I have every Gmail email since 2003, last entry for Farkin was 19/3/2009 a PM from the Nicolai distributor about the missing Nicolai that was similar colour to mine.
First Rotorburn entry was from 20/6/2009, a week ban warning from Dozer for threats and abusive language :(

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I have every Gmail email since 2003, last entry for Farkin was 19/3/2009 a PM from the Nicolai distributor about the missing Nicolai that was similar colour to mine.
First Rotorburn entry was from 20/6/2009, a week ban warning from Dozer for threats and abusive language :(
The name has changed, but the members remain the same....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

stirk

Burner
Archive.org backs your dates up.

Just don't search for farkin.com

I have deja vu on this topic...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Don't you mean a warning full of threats and abusive language from @Dozer? I keep those for my special time.