The youtube and google video thread (MTB and non-MTB vids)

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yeow... has anyone ridden a trail that had with wooden structures and didnt know about them, then been surprised.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
News series on SBS, don't think it has shown up on here yet...first episode Canberra

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He may as well have been cheating with an E bike...

I thought I saw him riding here yesterday. Local look a like perhaps.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
One for the fans of suspension haha.
I just love watching these things work, it not often you see them reaching suspension limits like this. Some big hits there!
I remember going for a spin in a class 2 buggy years ago and was amazed how smooth they are. I was expecting all these big hits to crush my spine but it was like landing on pillows :D Still nothing in the range of travel that these trucks have though

Mattyp

Cows go boing
I remember going for a spin in a class 2 buggy years ago and was amazed how smooth they are. I was expecting all these big hits to crush my spine but it was like landing on pillows :D Still nothing in the range of travel that these trucks have though
A mate of mine had a desert buggy, went for a a a spin as passenger, similar experience, you see a big hit coming up at 160+kmh and think Oh no! Brace for it and all you see is the wheel move up and feel nothing. I can't imagine how good those trophy trucks are.