2021 World Cup Downhill discussion

moorey

call me Mia
The first round which was supposed to be on the 23rd of May at Fort William was cancelled. Keep up you old farts...
Yes yes, Bill was another matter. I thought this one was as well. Fingers crossed....but it’s possibly a bit premature considering...

Switch

huskier headed gent
Pinkbike fantasy league is going too. Only an hour left to get your picks in. Is anyone setting up a RB league again?

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Bold choices. I’m usually bad at this.
I’m ok at picking podium places…I just can’t afford to buy them :p
Haha yeah it's mainly just people I hope do half reasonably.. don't think about it too hard really.

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Only just learned this week that Trek grew out of Gary Fisher (like a second head, or something, I guess).

moorey

call me Mia
Only just learned this week that Trek grew out of Gary Fisher (like a second head, or something, I guess).
Yore spy game is slipping.
Their current race team is almost enough to make me respect them.
Oddly, they still don’t list Vali on their factory team despite the fact that she’s already won the 2021/22/23 WC overall titles. Weird.

Last edited:

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Yore spy game is slipping.
Their current race team is almost enough to make me respect them.
Oddly, they still don’t list Vali on their factory team despite the fact that she’s already won the 2021/22/23 WC overall titles. Weird.
She's on the SRAM team, not Trek factory.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
So Dean Lucas didn't put down a time, hope not injured or anything.

Looking forward to carnage. Looks like a bit more rain expected before race day.