Red Bull Ride - Jindabyne 2003 Full Video

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Found this in my archives so I have uploaded it to a file host..

Jindabyne Vid: https://gofile.io/d/bPsEN8

P.S. I have many Gigabytes of BMX/MTB Video's so if you have any requests.... post them here and I'll see what I can upload:)
Hey mate I remember this all going on at the time and thinking the guys were bonkers. It's on such a ridiculous level now but given the gear they wree on this shit was mental. Anyway I clicked on the link for a bit on nostalgia and it comes up "this file does not exist". Any chance you can bang it up again?

Cheers Scott.

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Hey mate I remember this all going on at the time and thinking the guys were bonkers. It's on such a ridiculous level now but given the gear they wree on this shit was mental. Anyway I clicked on the link for a bit on nostalgia and it comes up "this file does not exist". Any chance you can bang it up again?

Cheers Scott.
Re-Upped https://gofile.io/d/ASTWx1

I hope to soon have all the bike movies on my NAS available on a Google cloud drive (uploading will take a while though)

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just watched it again. Thanks for the trip down memory lane dude. I bought my first MTB the year after this but I remember seeing this going on when I was in Jindy for hiking. I don't think Kyle Strait had pubes on those massive nuts of his back then. Crazy the stuff they were doing but also how far the sport has come since. Love Jared Rando saying he thought the sport would go a lot further. He was soooo right.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I was also thinking, given this is what started Rampage off, if they aren't goign to run it again this year they should come back here and run another event at Jindy. How sick would that be??? Yeah it's not Utah but they could still build some cool shit.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
A mate of mine reckons he built all the alloy obstacles for this event, some seriously cool stuff went down there almost twenty years ago and it'll still to this day be considered pretty darn gnarly.

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A mate of mine reckons he built all the alloy obstacles for this event, some seriously cool stuff went down there almost twenty years ago and it'll still to this day be considered pretty darn gnarly.
Yeah man it was awesome. Good to see Canberra boy Ben Cory get a run, he was killing it back then.