You laugh you lose

PJO

in me vL comy
Does your arse need to be shaped like a saddle, to use those two abominations comfortably?

Been so long, but it's like falling off a bike...
I'm wondering about the marketing speil...

If the sun shines out then the moon supports.

For those with colliding planets this saddle provides ample room for overhang.

PJO

in me vL comy
Here is the another one I found and I quote for those of you with bad eyesight:

"Laboratory test over the last few years have proven that babies who start drinking soda during the early formative period have a much higher chance of gaining acceptance and "fitting in" during those awkward pre-teen and teen years. So do yourself a favor. Do your child a favor. Start them on a strict regimen of sodas and other sugary carbonated beverages right now, for a lifetime of guaranteed happiness."

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub

"Laboratory test over the last few years have proven that babies who start drinking soda during the early formative period have a much higher chance of gaining acceptance and "fitting in" during those awkward pre-teen and teen years. So do yourself a favor. Do your child a favor. Start them on a strict regimen of sodas and other sugary carbonated beverages right now, for a lifetime of guaranteed happiness."
View attachment 376414
This is a good example of why capitalism can't be left unchecked. It's all about the dollar and bugger the consequences.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
This is a good example of why capitalism can't be left unchecked. It's all about the dollar and bugger the consequences.
That's from the generation that landed us on the Moon. What have we done since then? Bugger all!

The fact is we're not giving our babies enough fizzy drinks and we've made leaps and bounds in that field. Just think of what we could accomplish with a generation of tots raised on Monster!

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge

View attachment 376414
Thought you were paraphrasing, until I zoomed in, found my glasses and checked... probably explains my caffeine addition, thanks mum.

Been so long, but it's like falling off a bike...

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
That's from the generation that landed us on the Moon. What have we done since then? Bugger all!

The fact is we're not giving our babies enough fizzy drinks and we've made leaps and bounds in that field. Just think of what we could accomplish with a generation of tots raised on Monster!
The same generation that prescribed speed as a weight loss aid.

No wonder shit got done.

Pretty sure its what really won the war too.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I worked 13 hours today. I have barely had any water or food. I leave work and order a pide...shop is busy, but I eventually get my dinner and burn my fucking mouth on the first bite!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男