Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Saw a new (to me) bakery has opened in a spot that has housed many bakeries before it. Sure there is nothing particularly exciting in the story so far, but what is this bakery called? Well it is called Banh Mi 233. Review to come soon.
...and I won't be rushing back. The flavour was good, but the rest was a bit of a bummer. Ground pork, none of the sliced meat goodies, really light on filling, roll small enough to be a 1 handed job, $2 more than my regular (which is a 2 handed job), and the sin above all others was using margarine not butter. All out it was underwhelming. I also got the vibe that this might be a chain or franchise business that pops up in shopping centres?

I did like their use of yellow paint and the roll was warm. It brought a new and good dimension to the experience. A small child, perhaps 3 years old, is roaming the venue which gives an authentic family business feel. He dragged over a collection of action hero figurines for me to inspect, but it wasn't enough to boost my morale!

My regular banh mi dealer knows how to make a good roll!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
...and I won't be rushing back. The flavour was good, but the rest was a bit of a bummer. Ground pork, none of the sliced meat goodies, really light on filling, roll small enough to be a 1 handed job, $2 more than my regular (which is a 2 handed job), and the sin above all others was using margarine not butter. All out it was underwhelming. I also got the vibe that this might be a chain or franchise business that pops up in shopping centres?

I did like their use of yellow paint and the roll was warm. It brought a new and good dimension to the experience. A small child, perhaps 3 years old, is roaming the venue which gives an authentic family business feel. He dragged over a collection of action hero figurines for me to inspect, but it wasn't enough to boost my morale!

My regular banh mi dealer knows how to make a good roll!
Do they make coffee? Do they have easy parking? Maybe you can send your new coffee friend there, so you don't get charged with assault.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Do they make coffee? Do they have easy parking? Maybe you can send your new coffee friend there, so you don't get charged with assault.

They had a coffee machine...otherwise this is Newcastle. There is no easy parking to be had anywhere in the "CBD" ever. While it was always problematic the authorities decided to remove about half of what little there was to build a light rail that runs parallel to the old train line, but in the middle of the road.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
They had a coffee machine...otherwise this is Newcastle. There is no easy parking to be had anywhere in the "CBD" ever. While it was always problematic the authorities decided to remove about half of what little there was to build a light rail that runs parallel to the old train line, but in the middle of the road.
You should feel proud that you live in such a progressive city.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Found the remote key for the Alfa in the washing machine... Must have been in my riding shorts pocket. Whoops.

But pulling the battery out, opening it up, squirting some contact cleaner into it and leaving in the sun all day has meant its dunking didnt kill it! I hate to think what the dealer would want for a new one...
Mazda wanted $450 for a replacement key.

When I bought my car the dealer said there is only one key so I pushed a discount since it won't be cheap to get a replacement. You need two keys etc especially if this one dies.

He locked the car with the lone key and we went in the office to haggle. I went out later and found I could open the door and the dash had the green smart key LED pulsing meaning a key is close. The other key must have been in the car but he lost it or couldn't find it so I kept it quiet.

Got the car home and went searching. It was tucked under the carpet near the rear passenger A/C outlet under the driver's seat. Winning.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
And on that note, Heasman worked on the Polo the other week - needed a proper wheel alignment.

All good except for uneven caster (I love some caster, car's got offset caster bushes) so they loosened & moved the subframe to gain 8mm forward movement on the left wheel. Car steers absolutely perfectly now.

Yeah they set up race cars & all that but it's awesome to have access to this sort of service: