Little Things You Hate

moorey

call me Mia
Just watched the Darkfest highlights and thought what a bunch of horseshit freeride is.

• Flying a bunch of people around the world and not single one wearing a mask during a pandemic - check.
  • Continuing to pull huge stunts after your mate is injured "because he would want you to" - check.
  • Cheesy tribal cultural appropriation for the awards ceremony because you're in the dark continent - check.
  • Running your wankfest in South Africa without a single local rider - check.
  • The only black faces making an appearance in your edit that's shot in South Africa, being some workers in threadbare clothes in the end credits - check.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk
Ok woke boomer.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Just watched the Darkfest highlights and thought what a bunch of horseshit freeride is.

• Flying a bunch of people around the world and not single one wearing a mask during a pandemic - check.
  • Continuing to pull huge stunts after your mate is injured "because he would want you to" - check.
  • Cheesy tribal cultural appropriation for the awards ceremony because you're in the dark continent - check.
  • Running your wankfest in South Africa without a single local rider - check.
  • The only black faces making an appearance in your edit that's shot in South Africa, being some workers in threadbare clothes in the end credits - check.

This sounds like a really sick event...I want in!

cammas

Seamstress
LTIH: When you order parts and you get super quick postage, ordered on the weekend delivered today, only to find out they left out a part. Ordered a XD driver for the trainer it is meant to include a new smaller locknut but was not in the bag, knowing my luck it will now take a week or two to get this bit.
So after discussing back and forth with wahoo for part I needed that they left out, they were “no worries we will send another one out to you shortly and we will send you a tracking number once it’s on its way”. A few days go past and nothing then I get an email on Sunday asking how I would rate their service, I thought to myself I’ll give them a couple of days as I still had not received my tracking number. Well it’s now Tuesday lunchtime and I’m like no tracking number I will reply to their email and ruffle some feathers.
So I proceeded with “my feedback isn’t looking too good as I’m still waiting on my tracking number”, hehe that’ll get a response.
So I have some lunch and go back to my desk and start working again then I hear the front door bell, ah the mrs has brought something again but I better check so I walk and she goes it’s for you. I’m like mmm I’ve made some purchases on the weekend that’s quick, nope it’s the replacement part from Wahoo oh great, then I look at my emails and there is a response saying I should receive it today. Replied back saying it just turned up and they responded immediately saying “happy to help”, making me feel like f@ckwit, probably should go confess over there as well.
All this for this little spacer and a couple of millimeters

moorey

call me Mia
Check your privilege white boy. I'm a middle aged asian dad living in the Northern Beaches ghetto of Balgowlah. I also grew up listening to Public Enemy and Rage Against the Machine so I know that 911 is a joke.

Don’t believe the hype.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
The smackies collecting bottles and cans from my Stree in the wee hours. So fucking noisy! Then they had an argument.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I don't see you getting up in the middle of the night to go save the environment. Show some respect for these heroes!
They are the true warriors...it was raining and windy as fuck. I probably should have gotten out of bed and given them the small collection of acceptable items I found in the garage this morning.

If the government wanted to give a few more fucks about the recycling, they'd get milk bottles on board.