beautiful bikes - post them here

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
The old Pace RC100 square frames, I would really like one... loved them as a teenager, would like one now.

Only problem is 26"... am I 8yrs old ? It would be a wall ornament these days.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
The old Pace RC100 square frames, I would really like one... loved them as a teenager, would like one now.

Only problem is 26"... am I 8yrs old ? It would be a wall ornament these days.
Yup me too, I'd love to see a reimagining of this frame with 29 wheels.

I used to own the RC100 forks, the Manitou Mezzer Pros have a strong resemblance.

dazz

Downhill Dazz
How quickly things change! A few short years ago this would have been laughed out of the room for having a ridiculous drive train, a stupid high seat post and endless comments about how the head tube is gonna snap the first time the wheels touch the dirt with that head angle.

Sweet bike BTW!

dazz

Downhill Dazz
Nah it's the 12sp SRAM tooth profile.
Yeah right, suppose it's to help guide the narrower chain onto the teeth at the extreme angles better. Just looks super weird to me. Guess I'm still a fair way out of touch after taking my 'bike break'.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Yeah right, suppose it's to help guide the narrower chain onto the teeth at the extreme angles better. Just looks super weird to me. Guess I'm still a fair way out of touch after taking my 'bike break'.
Not even out of touch, it’s just a very distinctive profile compared to normal. Still looks weird to me too.